New Buckethead Interview!

ManetsBR

If this is true, it makes Axl a liar since it confirms that Sorry WAS about Slash, and the original members.

With Sorry.. like a lot of the material is drawn from a lot of different situations. The main focus on the boards w/the track seems to be either Slash or "the fans" (and the collective of "the fans" is another thing that doesn't work for me) and is much too restrictive or narrow and limits what I feel I intended.

For me it's for anyone talking nonsense at mine and the public's expense and that many of those as well as the public don't know who to believe.

Also where possible I'd like to give people the opportunity to get what they can from the material for a while before clouding that with my inspirations. Of course that's not always avoidable.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Didn't receive a reply from Brian yet.

The reason I think it may be fake it's because the mod that posted it already lied about having pro-shots that don't exist and posted a fake new on the site once. And also, I said that I wanted the email where he would sent the questions and created a email for the webiste telling him to write on the itnerview for Buckethead to send the answers to the new website email to verify how real it is, but he said that the answers should be sent to his email, since he did the request with his email, and he didn't want to add any complication, and also I let very clear that I would need the original reply from Buckethead with his original messages, but he said he accidentaly deleted the email.

BUT, he's a musician and played on the SWU Festival, one of the biggest this year in São Paulo, and when I said that I had doubts if it was real or not, he said he wouldn't be lying about something like this and as he works on the music industry he knows how things works and he asked me to trust him. And also, he can't write very well, and believe, he couldn't come up with that answers at all.

The reason I think it may be fake it's because the mod that posted it already lied about having pro-shots that don't exist and posted a fake new on the site once.

So why start a thread about it...with links to other sites?

Get back to us when you've confirmed if it's fake or not and we'll proceed from there.