Guns N' Roses to be introduced into Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

henfjel

I've never understood the obsession with being 'Introduced into the Rock N Roll hall of fame' - The world knows GNR was the greatest band on the earth with the multitude of stats to back it up, I honestly don't get this. I guess the important thing is certainly most of the musicians certainly do take it as an honor and a symbol of their success.

Regardless, whilst it will be interesting to see what happens - There's no chance on earth Axl will show for this. Nil, Nada.

It'll all be worth it just to watch the Jarmo's of the world lose their fucking minds. I mean, think about it. The HOF is going to induct Guns N Roses, but only the original band. This means that they're indirectly invalidating the new band. That's going to fucking EAT these people up inside. They're going to have to watch as Slash,Duff,Izzy and Steven go up on stage and take complete credit for the band and it's success/fame. Then they'll have to endure all of them playing AS Guns N Roses together, on stage without Axl.

Man...it's almost too good to be true. Not that I'm pro old band and anti new band or anything. I'm not pro anything. But goddamn do I loath the "Axl is thy lord" nut jobs who masturbate over everything he does. So the HOF is going to be sweet as FUCK.

lol , instrumental gnr should be 'interesting' to watch :rofl-lol:

they might have that turd from Slah's recent album sing a few songs with them. He sounds like a wounded cat though.

True, maybe they can bring scott weisel-and to do brownstone :P , but its going to be pretty embarrassing to watch slash and the others if Axl isn't there.

You know, that's what most people say when they see Axl doing it? Right? I mean it goes both ways. If you think the other four playing old songs is embarrassing because Axl's not there, then it's got to be equally embarrassing if it's the other way around.

I don't think it's embarrassing either way, but just pointing out the hypocrisy in your comments.

I agree, it's just as bad when Axl does it. They should all suck it up and play together for the Hall of Fame ceremony as a celebration of what the band was, with no discussion of what anyone thinks it is or isn't now. It would be a classy move by all. They don't have to kiss and make up, they just have to agree to disagree and just rock out for one night.

No Axl, no problem.

I'm sure Slash & Izzy, Duff & Steven could go up on stage and do a mean, 10-minute, extended into/outro version of Double Talkin Jive.....

LA

well Izzy can sing DTJ can't he? but i rather watch Izzy sing Dust N' Bones or 14years and dedicate them to Axl... and then of course Duff doing Raw Power...