Best Live Performances of 2010

Cockaroachsoup80

Anything from Sydney, I went to both Adelaide and the Sydney show, and apart from Ashbas guitar not working at the start of chinese , the Sydney show was definately the best.

so anything from Sydney is a win.

Anything from Sydney, I went to both Adelaide and the Sydney show, and apart from Ashbas guitar not working at the start of chinese , the Sydney show was definately the best.

so anything from Sydney is a win.

Has a boot surfaced. Haven't found one yet

I have a few songs filmed...

Your videos were top quality, pulled audio from a good few already.

Still waiting for a full set bootleg though. Possibly the best show of 2010

nothing possible about it, it is the best show of 2010.

About the filming of the entire Sydney show, I was speaking to someone from another GnR forum, and that person mentioned to me that there was a person prepared to film it but only if he got a chunk of change for it (this was before the show), haven't heard anything about it since though.

Kind of offtopic, but I dont think many have seen this documentary about the festival:

Interviewing Dj Ashba, Fortus, promoter of the festival, Danko jones, (Ferrer), fans, and Dizzy Reed

Also some nice clip from South-American tour:

Edited by makketue

Yes, Axl's voice was darn good @ Helsinki. A raspier Sweet Child than a lot of other shows.

Also, Im tired of people saying the/a show they went to were the best. I was at the Oslo show, but it was clearly not the best show of 2010.

I dig this performance of November Rain from Edmonton, about the best/raspiest Nov.Rain from 2009 onwards:

There are shows where Axl has a great fucking voice, but he can't do Sweet Child O' Mine or November Rain properly.

And there are other shows were he totally owns it. Like Helsinki. Great fucking voice there. I love this kind of "clean raspy", totally diferent from Tokyo 92 or Gibson 2006 rasp.

In 2010 tour, he sings in the majority of the shows totaly clean, but way better than 2002 voice. It's great, too.

edit: i found this Catcher. Great perfomance. It's also funny to see Tommy lost in the backing vocals

Edited by ChrisMaciel