Best Live Performances of 2010

Cockaroachsoup80

Hands Fuckin down this has to be one of the best 3 versions of the entire tour..anybody that was there will back me up 100 fuckin' percent..I was there it fuckin rocked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvFi15J_AuA

WHAT A FANTASTIC THREAD....THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO SEND LINKS OUT TO A FEW FRIENDS TO PROVE AXL N THE BOYS ARE BACK BABY!!

Watching all these clips - what an awesome tour it was. Axl's voice gets better and better and the band were so tight. DJ is a great inclusion in the band and I so want them to tour again SOON!

would be very cool if we could put together from all these best of performances a setlist ( as we all know they are somewhat similar lol ) of the ultimate gnr show of 2010!!

There were several great shows and some brilliant performances of some songs, but only a blind person wouldn't agree that as a hole the O2 shows were just in a league of their own due to several factors: Axl's voice tip-top form and great spirits, sell-out crowd and on one of the shows a magical Duff appearance.

What more could you ask for really?