An open question for Marc

Vincent Vega

Marc, what about a reckless road 2 or something like that with new material?

The great thing about Reckless Road is that it's about the time before GN'R grew big. The club days. That's what's so cool about it, the old flyers, the photos, the tickets, the notes etc. Marc had a first class ticket to experience all of this and very few people today can say they had the same thing, whereas a lot of people have tickets, photos, notes, setlists etc. from the new band. The internet is full of it. It wasn't back then.

The great thing about Reckless Road is that it's about the time before GN'R grew big. The club days. That's what's so cool about it, the old flyers, the photos, the tickets, the notes etc. Marc had a first class ticket to experience all of this and very few people today can say they had the same thing, whereas a lot of people have tickets, photos, notes, setlists etc. from the new band. The internet is full of it. It wasn't back then.

Totally agree! That's why more material from that period would be great!

Totally agree! That's why more material from that period would be great!

Ah, I agree. I thought that you by "new material" meant the new band :)

I figured this would be the best place to put it, as I know he comes around here once in a while:

Marc, I really enjoyed your book on the beginnings of GN'R. I was wondering if you'd ever considering writing book (maybe with both Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy's participation or something) on the later days of GN'R, 1988-1996?

Del James was doing that back then. Never came out though.

Del should release a book 1997-2010 The Chinese Democracy Years. I would give a testicle for that!

They'ed rather have your hard earned ca$h :D