mods were are you?

STARABOSTES

Hey guys,

there are at least 2 threads (were at the time I wrote this... about 14 hours ago an I got to do something else and forget to post it, so :thumbsup: for the monds, now there is only one left..) on here which don't belong in this section, because even though they have something apparently new, coming from former band members or being related with former band members, then these threads should be in that section of former band members.

keeping topics like this up for so long, even for a day is way to much, because it's about a logic and contextualization issue here.

it's about what "news" mean.

if this band would have been in a hiatus then for shore each story about a former but potentially still a band member, would justify putting it here.

but in the perspective of a real band with real members or current ones if you like, a band that yeas has a solid number of past members, then news has nothing to do with what a former band member has to say about the current band, at least not in the news section of this forum.

and yeas I posted this here for all you threads starters who bring "news" just to stir old debates which are senseless in this section.

they are full of sense in the special section of former band members, and they are logic, but only there. here they don't. well, I know why you do post it here, since you know that the exposure is way way bigger then in the right section, because yeah, as the time passes you get lonely and fewer by the minute in your nostalgia act.

so peace in piss out

Edited by roua gri

The mods are too busy banning people for no cause. They're irrelevant and don't have anything productive to add so they ban people. I was level up 2 minutes ago and got banned for no reason. No warning. Nothing. Ridiculous. I actually never broke rules on this forum to warrant getting banned. They just say your BBA, and make you go away. And delete all your posts.

You have too much free time on your hands. Go read a book and log off.

It's better than being bitter over things that happened 14 years ago my dear sweet friend.

..Mark David Chapman, you know, the guy who shot John Lennon to death because Chapman felt Lennon was a phony who had wronged him. I am firmly in the belief that many Slashites would love something like that to happen to Axl at this point.

Don't you have a race baiting thread to start or some shit?

The mods are too busy banning people for no cause. They're irrelevant and don't have anything productive to add so they ban people. I was level up 2 minutes ago and got banned for no reason. No warning. Nothing. Ridiculous. I actually never broke rules on this forum to warrant getting banned. They just say your BBA, and make you go away. And delete all your posts.

well man that sucks! if that's the case you got my full compassion!

the really did that? that's like wow!

and I thought we were all living the American Dream which is Chinese Democracy

Considering you admitted with your most account "The Dude Returns" that you have 10 or more accounts here currently using proxies and will keep coming back just to defy the moderators, can you blame them?

I am not The Dude Returns. Never have been. I was Desmond the Moon Bear. I got banned for using rapidproxy.org, the same proxy supercool used. He got banned for whatever reason. Because it was the same IP, I got banned.. You called me BBA for no reason. THANKS.

Edited by the

I am not The Dude Returns. Never have been. I was Desmond the Moon Bear. I got banned for using rapidproxy.org, the same proxy supercool used. He got banned for whatever reason. Because it was the same IP, I got banned.. You called me BBA for no reason.

Well that's just a big stack of happy coincidences, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Your writing style is the same in every single account.

I am not The Dude Returns. Never have been. I was Desmond the Moon Bear. I got banned for using rapidproxy.org, the same proxy supercool used. He got banned for whatever reason. Because it was the same IP, I got banned.. You called me BBA for no reason.

I appreciate compliment if that is one but I am not BBA not supercool. If you have examples of similar writing styles then show me. I would like to be amused.

I give up man. Posting on a internet forum must be the definition of wasting ones life. Why am I spending my time arguing with you? When are you going to put on your radio show?

Edited by the

I appreciate compliment if that is one but I am not BBA not supercool. If you have examples of similar writing styles then show me. I would like to be amused.

I give up man. Posting on a internet forum must be the definition of wasting ones life. Why am I spending my time arguing with you? When are you going to put on your radio show?

I already have a radio show, but the channel is somewhere deep in the universal stream of consciousness that links us all together, and the personalities exist within my hourglass mind. I have my own private Rush Limbaugh shouting with my inner Keith Olbermann. It's quite the show. I wish you could listen to it.

As for spending your time, or my time, well, we're all waiting for something.

But I'm not waiting for a reunion.