Fan Fiction

ITW 2012

I was perusing the forums today and I came across some fake Soul Monster lyrics that somebody posted. Just for kicks I ended up adding my own chorus, and the next thing you know I'm getting pm'd by somebody who was asking me if I'd really heard the song. Anyway, it got me thinking that it might be fun to come up with our own lyrics for some of the unreleased songs. Figure we might as well stick to the same theme as Axl's CD lyrics: which seem to be mostly about overcoming, and ultimately triumphing over adversity.

Here's my chorus for Soul Monster:

Give me your soul monster

The sole thing I want from you

I'm going to eat your soul monster

Before I take possession of you

Feel free to add on. I think it'll be fun to look back on this thread when CD II is released and compare just how close or far we came to Axl's lyrics.

Edited by ITW 2012

soul monster ~

fucking little soul monster,

antagonizing my soul,

you'r a fucking little imposter,

with your volkswagon commercials and your guitar hero whoring,

ya' cant wait for the next 3 second ad, so you can continue scoring.

I'm 99% sure these are the correct lyrics to soul monster.

I was perusing the forums today and I came across some fake Soul Monster lyrics that somebody posted. Just for kicks I ended up adding my own chorus, and the next thing you know I'm getting pm'd by somebody who was asking me if I'd really heard the song. Anyway, it got me thinking that it might be fun to come up with our own lyrics for some of the unreleased songs. Figure we might as well stick to the same theme as Axl's CD lyrics: which seem to be mostly about overcoming, and ultimately triumphing over adversity.

Here's my chorus for Soul Monster:

Ain't it swell that you're so well known?

Why can't you leave me alone?