Kerrang! magazine 2010 Xmas edition

star

And the younger kids, most don't even know who he (or GNR) is. If you mention November Rain, than they know, but that's kind of it.

maybe before guitar hero, but SCOM was on it, so was Jungle and everybody and their dog played that game...

My dog prefers rock band.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the younger kids, most don't even know who he (or GNR) is. If you mention November Rain, than they know, but that's kind of it.

maybe before guitar hero, but SCOM was on it, so was Jungle and everybody and their dog played that game...

rockband's got GNR on it too.

Another day, another Axl bash in a magazine.

Killing GN'R legacy. I'm sorry, but didn't GN'R have a really sucessful tour through everywhere they went to. As, I heard, they sold out 50,000 people stadiums. That's not really killing in the sense that people stil love GN'R and would go to it whoever is in the band. Axl's keeping GN'R alive.

The bashed his voice? Really, his voice is the best it's been in years.

Did dress sense? Really. Atleast he does'nt look like he still wishes it's 1987.

And of course no mention of Axl and Duff playing together. "Wait Axl did something good, we can't let people know that." :fuckyou:

They probably just closed their eyes, jacked off, and tha'ts what came out.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I'm sure even a dog would prefer a chew toy. There's nothing quite as shameful as a grown man and his plastic toy guitar, pretending to be a rock star.

Edited by Nintari

Oh yeah, is it more pathetic than a grown man with a plastic controller pretending to be a Special Forces soldier?

Is the plastic controller a toy gun? And does the guy jump around his living room, ducking behind his couch, pretending return fire is coming at him? If so, then yes...that's equally as pathetic.

Edited by Nintari

You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids

While they be payin' their hard earned

money to read about the bands

They want to know about

Printin' lies startin' controversy

Other than hardcore fans on this and other GnR forums nobody is paying hard earned money to read about NuGnR trust me...........

They praise Slash for the success of his album

That's all i need to know about this mag to know that it's worthless. Seriously, that CD was garbage (my own opinion, if you like it, cool), and had no success (that is a fact).

Considering Slash's soslo album was a self finaced and had not major label promotional or distribution support it actually sold reasonably well so it was actually rather successful for what it was..........

..and he managed a few singles complete with video's.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I love how they mention Axl slagging Slash off and not bother printing examples of Slash slagging Axl :lol:

which ones would you use?

Are you seriously going to argue that Slash has never said anything wrong?

I love how they mention Axl slagging Slash off and not bother printing examples of Slash slagging Axl :lol:

which ones would you use?

Are you seriously going to argue that Slash has never said anything wrong?

that's not what I asked, WHICH ONES would you use?

You want me to find some quotes that I would use in this article? Are you joking me? My point is that it was unfair to say one slagged the other off when they both do it.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

You want me to find some quotes that I would use in this article? Are you joking me? My point is that it was unfair to say one slagged the other off when they both do it.

Fail.

How is that a fail? I can't believe people think its fine to publish one side of the crap and not the other. I am honestly expected to go off and find quotes of Slash slagging off Axl? Am I a failure because I don't know quotes off by heart?

You said something and then you couldn't back it up - you're just talking out of your ass.

I googled: Slash on Axl 2010 and got this:

Slash: 'Axl Rose Is Misunderstood'

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/03/12/slash_axl_rose_is_misunderstood_

:lol:

I didn't need to google something I knew was true. The world and its mother knows Slash and Axl don't get along.

Your the one talking out of your ass!

Why did you pick the year 2010 for?

:lol: Way to change your whole argument.

What the? Axl and Slash do not get along. They only mention that Axl slagged off Slash. My point was and still is that they only focused on the negativity Axl has for Slash.

Why did you pick the year 2010 for?

Was flicking through the Xmas 2010 issue of Kerrang! magazine today. They were reflecting back over the year. There was a small article on Guns N’Roses featuring an image of Slash and Axl. They praise Slash for the success of his album, and having good year. They bash Axl for destroying the GN’R legacy, his voice, dress sense, and the Axl Rose megaphone thing at Reading labelling it ‘embarrassing’.

The cancer boy stuff wasn't in relation to the 2010 stuff was it? Thats why I asked why you picked the 2010 stuff? Why would you only tell half the story regardless of it being in the year 2010 etc

I've been reading Kerrang before many of you on here were even born - They've never liked Axl, even in the 'glory days' - Nothing new here, just gives the same old people the opportunity to put a different slant on their same old borning bullshit.. :sleeper:

Why are people actually bothered by what Kerrang say?

They praise bands like Enter Shikari, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte and Slipknot. Their opinion on music isn't worth anything, not to mention they lie to support their opinions.

Heck, in their little polls according to the majority of readers Paul Greys death was more devastating than Dios.