New bumblefoot interview

axl666

Kinda like Slash doing the Snakepit tour amirite ?

Slash quit GN'R at the time as nothing was cooking, at least not to his taste ;)

Besides, please don't turn this thread into an ex gunners chat.

I'm not.

It's just that you seem to be suggesting that the current guitarists are willingly doing something else in their spare time while it's obviously Axl who is calling the shots.

Those guys have been obviously jamming a lot during rehearsals : the instrumental intros they have been playing before Rosie, Paradise City, Madagascar, and Ron and Richard's duos clearly were not improvisations so I think the sad truth is that the band seem to be more willing than Axl to act like a band...

'..and maybe finally making that instructional DVD'

Sounds like proper down time for GN'R. I mean, if your considering working on an intructional DVD, there must be zero plans for any future GN'R music.

Funny how Dj Ash thinks the other way. Maybe Dj Ash knows more than BF. I like to think not, as that woudln't right, would it?

Bumble told me he has been planning an instructional for years and has a bunch of stuff planned out for it, so i don't think it would take up more than a few weeks tops.

Old Guns used to think about one thing, working on future Guns music.

BF paints a different picture. He paints a picture off, '..oh, what should I do now?' like there's a lot he could do, and Guns don't come into it, until he's next called up, when-ever that might be ?

that's the logic thinking for a hired hand

$la$h's snakepit, Duff's Believe in me, Gilby Clarke's Pawnshop guitars, Neurotic outsiders,...

People here seem to think it would be normal for Ron to sit down and do nothing while waiting for Axl's call. He doesn't do that, so he's just a hired gun. And if he did that, he would be Axl's dog. Some people never change...

Edited by axleu

Sounds like proper down time for GN'R. I mean, if your considering working on an intructional DVD, there must be zero plans for any future GN'R music.

Funny how Dj Ash thinks the other way. Maybe Dj Ash knows more than BF. I like to think not, as that woudln't right, would it?

Bumble told me he has been planning an instructional for years and has a bunch of stuff planned out for it, so i don't think it would take up more than a few weeks tops.

BF paints a different picture. He paints a picture off, '..oh, what should I do now?' like there's a lot he could do, and Guns don't come into it, until he's next called up, when-ever that might be ?

$la$h's snakepit, Duff's Believe in me, Gilby Clarke's Pawnshop guitars, Neurotic outsiders,...

People here seem to think it would be normal for Ron to sit down and do nothing while waiting for Axl's call. He doesn't do that, so he's just a hired gun. And if he did that, he would be Axl's dog. Some people never change...

Bumblefoot doesnt care about GNR as family, the guy is very talented but only cares about GNR as a secure paycheck and fame gain by playing over the GNR name. I dont like Gilby, for me he was also a hired hand, but Slash and Duff, especially Slash released their albums with Jams/Songs previously refused by Axl. Hell even some songs now on VR, were made with riffs that Axl turned down, Slash just didn't threw them away that's all.

Look, I really apreciate Axl's effort in putting out a band, he's my number 1 idol, but I think he should drop the name and make a new band, that's what should have been done as respect to everyone.

Edited by LaRocker

I think Ron genuinely cares about everything he does. He may see GNR as a secure pay check, but I think he really does care about the band's legacy, fans, and future. I just think he'd care just the same if he were in Aerosmith or Pink's touring band.

Kinda like Slash doing the Snakepit tour amirite ?

Or Duff making his solo album and touring in 1993....

Or Slash going on the Blues Ball tour....

Or Matt and Duff going on the Neurotic Outsiders tour and making that record

Or Slash going and recording with Lenny Kravitz and MJ...

Or you doing the whole internet tough guy act with matt sorum over twitter?

did he really?

Bumblefoot doesnt care about GNR as family, the guy is very talented but only cares about GNR as a secure paycheck and fame gain by playing over the GNR name. I dont like Gilby, for me he was also a hired hand, but Slash and Duff, especially Slash released their albums with Jams/Songs previously refused by Axl. Hell even some songs now on VR, were made with riffs that Axl turned down, Slash just didn't threw them away that's all.

Look, I really apreciate Axl's effort in putting out a band, he's my number 1 idol, but I think he should drop the name and make a new band, that's what should have been done as respect to everyone.

Bull Shit. I would back this upwith paragraphs worth of argument, including personal experience... but frankly, there's more than enough evidence of that in close proximity to this thread that it'd be a complete waste of time.

You OBVIOUSLY don't know shit about Bumblefoot. To say he doesn't give a fuck about Guns n' roses "family" (ha! ha! family, you're living in a Di$ney world or what?) is beyond stupid.

I repeat what I've written: SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE. You're one of them.

Bumblefoot doesnt care about GNR as family, the guy is very talented but only cares about GNR as a secure paycheck and fame gain by playing over the GNR name.

That was so fucking cool of him to do that.

Bumblefoot goes out of his way for the fans probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met he gives 100% to his music and the fans. I really think that is very admirable plus his a kickass guitar player.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou