Ashba and Richard

Vincent Vega

*On-topic*

Slash > Asba and Richard

Hey BBA, did you know it's December 26th 2010...and GUESS WHAT?! STEVEN ADLER IS STILL OUT OF GUNS N ROSES!

Oh...and...The reunion is never happening!! :rofl-lol:

Adler being out of GNR doesn't make Asba or Richard any more interesting.

No, but it makes you all the more pathetic.

Well by the order of your thinking, ashba didn't too.

Ashba is a pathetic copycat who doesn't have his own style.

Even if i didn't like the Fink's style to play, i would rather ear him playing a thousand times

than Ashba.

Stupid Slash wannabe.

He even imitates Slash when he's talking!!!

And don't think that i'm a Chinese Democracy hater, because i like the album, i just think that Ashba suck.

Ashba looked like that before he joined the band he didnt copy slash *facpalm*

more like he was copying Slash before he joined the band...

Nothing wrong with that, a lot of people have been influenced by him.

He was/is inspired by Mötley Crüe (Micks Mars, Nikki Sixx) It's so obvious when you look at the way DJ dress that it's inspired by Nikki/Mick.

If you listen Tommy Stinson's song, One Man Mutiny, there you can hear Richard Fortus on lead guitar, stinson on acoustic and I believe Dizzy is playing keyboards too. I personaly like Fortus' playing. Also listen to his version of the James Bond Theme. I think this current lineup can produce juicy songs in the future. rock1

Well by the order of your thinking, ashba didn't too.

Ashba is a pathetic copycat who doesn't have his own style.

Even if i didn't like the Fink's style to play, i would rather ear him playing a thousand times

than Ashba.

Stupid Slash wannabe.

He even imitates Slash when he's talking!!!

And don't think that i'm a Chinese Democracy hater, because i like the album, i just think that Ashba suck.

Ashba looked like that before he joined the band he didnt copy slash *facpalm*

more like he was copying Slash before he joined the band...

Nothing wrong with that, a lot of people have been influenced by him.

He was/is inspired by Mötley Crüe (Micks Mars, Nikki Sixx) It's so obvious when you look at the way DJ dress that it's inspired by Nikki/Mick.

Only people who don't want to accept that will realise...

motleycrue.jpg

slash_1.jpg

ASHBA360.jpg

Stop talking non-sense, Slashites. DJ didn't copy your God.

Obviously Slash had some influence on DJ's musical style, but that's all. About the visual influence, I would say nada.

Mick Mars is also wearing a top hat on that picture I posted (and he wears a lot with Crüe). Does that mean he is copying Slash too? Or that means that DJ's visual was actually inspired by Mötley Crüe? Think about it, very simple.

Not only... the most ridiculous is people saying that DJ only started to "dress like Slash" when he got into Guns N' Roses. Well, people who said that obviously never watched any videos of DJ with Beatiful Creatures and Sixx:A.M.

Edited by ManetsBR