When are Dexter, Beta and Fernando coming back to mygnr?

Skulls

I remember all three of them were hanging around here back in mid-February - Beta was even posting - but none of them seem to have taken any interest in the forum since.

Even gunsguy's awesome Christmas gift hasn't compelled any of them to even pop in?

What gives?

Does any one know why those three were so interested in the forum 10 months ago?

IIRC, it was Dexter's first appearance on any of the forums in over a year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they continue to visit the forum from time to time but probally as guest, and they don't feel like there's anything for them to post.

I suppose ...

That doesn't really answer my question though ...

Does any one know why those three were so interested in the forum 10 months ago?

Perhaps they continue to visit the forum from time to time but probally as guest, and they don't feel like there's anything for them to post.

I suppose ...

That doesn't really answer my question though ...

Why would they come back here? There is too many disrespectful, immature little fucks around.

If you hate this forum band so much - why don't you leave?

More accurate question, for Skulls.

How do you know dexter was here in feb? Doesn't his profile keep hidden forum access info? If that's true that all 3 were lurking at that time then I suspect somehing was going down that never happened. Perhaps more leaks were on the way...

What would he say right now?

Dexter: Hey guys. I still don't plan to put out CD2 any time soon. Nothing new to report on the U.S. tour either. But hey, Happy New Year!!!

I would be perfectly happy with him just coming on here and chatting about the music on Chinese Democracy and about the tour so far. If he wants to talk about any past line ups that would be cool as well.

If there is nothing to report on upcoming plans or if he just doesn't want to mention them then that's fair enough, I wont get my pants in a bunch.

Why would they come back here? There is too many disrespectful, immature little fucks around.

Yes,that's very true! He is not interested in listening to people that are blaming him 4 everything.Those people look like they really hate Axl,and that sucks.Come on,Axl is a gret singer!

Edited by Julia Alexandra