When are Dexter, Beta and Fernando coming back to mygnr?

Skulls

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When half the people posting learn to grow the fuck up?

Maybe less threads about Axl's moustache, more about the music?

Indeed.

I love Guns N' Roses - they are my favorite band.

Bullshit

[if you hate this forum so much - why don't you leave?

Real fans should not leave for anything or anybody. The minority of haters should actually leave. Shall I post some of your anti-GNR propaganda?

There are four different versions of Guns N Roses. If you love ANY of those incarnations, you are as much a fan as someone else who loves a different incarnation. This forum isn't just for the fourth band. It's for 1-3 as well.

Indeed.

Bullshit

Real fans should not leave for anything or anybody. The minority of haters should actually leave. Shall I post some of your anti-GNR propaganda?

There are four different versions of Guns N Roses. If you love ANY of those incarnations, you are as much a fan as someone else who loves a different incarnation. This forum isn't just for the fourth band. It's for 1-3 as well.

Probably the most intelligent comment I've read here in a long time. It's a shame that /jarmo and some others who I'll refrain from naming don't feel the same.

Indeed.

Bullshit

There are also other sections of the board for that. The haters continue to come into every thread here with their same bullshit. It really makes this place hard to read. I enjoy all versions of GNR. I've been a fan since 88. Love it all. Currently I'm only interested in keeping up with the GNR that exists now. I come here for news. I come here to see how live shows turn out. I don't come here to see the same idiots posting the same idiotic things in current GNR threads.

Indeed.

Bullshit

There are also other sections of the board for that. The haters continue to come into every thread here with their same bullshit. It really makes this place hard to read. I enjoy all versions of GNR. I've been a fan since 88. Love it all. Currently I'm only interested in keeping up with the GNR that exists now. I come here for news. I come here to see how live shows turn out. I don't come here to see the same idiots posting the same idiotic things in current GNR threads.

If you only want to keep up with the fourth group and you only want to be amongst ass kissing yes-men, go to HTGTH. Jarmo runs that place like a communist dictator. He doesn't allow anyone to voice descent and only considers love for the fourth group valid. This forum is for all fans and as long as it remains that way, you're going to have conflicting opinions and arguments. If you don't like that, as I said, there are other more restricted (nazi like) websites you can visit.

Edited by Nintari

Indeed.

Bullshit

If you only want to keep up with the fourth group and you only want to be amongst ass kissing yes-men, go to HTGTH. Jarmo runs that place like a communist dictator. He doesn't allow anyone to voice descent and only considers love for the fourth group valid. This forum is for all fans and as long as it remains that way, you're going to have conflicting opinions and arguments. If you don't like that, as I said, there are other more restricted (nazi like) websites you can visit.

So why does this forum have other sections?

Indeed.

Bullshit

So why does this forum have other sections?

To try an curtail some of the arguments that keep happening over and over again I suppose. They sure as hell aren't there as some sort of "rule". If that were the case, people would be getting banned left and right for mentioned anyone other then the current line up.

Since you brought it up though, have you noticed what it says under this forum? It says "General GUNS N ROSES talk, discussion & NEWS". That covers any and all GNR related news and discussion. I suppose if they wanted a forum for only the fourth band, they could make one but they'd also need to make two more because the first and third don't have any.

Indeed.

Bullshit

I don't want that. I am up for any good discussion on the current band. The Slash/Duff era GNR has their own section. They aren't in the current GNR. I don't even have a problem with them being brought up here. It's understandable that they would be brought up sometimes. What I have a problem with the same idiots saying the same things over and over, and only coming here to be negative. If you don't like the current GNR, and you only bring negativity, you have no reason to be here.

Edited by DocBrown

I'm pretty sure "they" got what "they" were after last February. Request made. Backstage passes handed out. Mission accomplished.

No need for them to come here pretending like "they" give a shit about the fanbase anymore.

Yeah, just like the forums just got the chats for "banning" MSL.

tour is over

no more tickets to sell

no new album to promote

the chats with axl was not to sell tickets or promote the album

the chats came a couple weeks after cd was released

fernando posted at the beginning of the canada tour

dont be a fool

Indeed.

Bullshit

I don't want that. I am up for any good discussion on the current band. The Slash/Duff era GNR has their own section. They aren't in the current GNR. I don't even have a problem with them being brought up here. It's understandable that they would be brought up sometimes. What I have a problem with the same idiots saying the same things over and over, and only coming here to be negative. If you don't like the current GNR, and you only bring negativity, you have no reason to be here.

But again, they're allowed to be here. There are "negative" people on all sides. For every person who hates on Axl there's an Axl ass kisser who hates on the original band and their fans. It really goes both ways as far as I can see which is why people just need to learn to tolerate other people's opinions or at the very least, deal with the fact that there are people in the world who don't like what they like.

I'm pretty sure "they" got what "they" were after last February. Request made. Backstage passes handed out. Mission accomplished.

No need for them to come here pretending like "they" give a shit about the fanbase anymore.

Hey Buddy! What's up Madison?

Nah,she calls them party passes.

It's probably one of her lapdogs.

Hey Buddy! What's up Madison?

Nah,she calls them party passes.

It's probably one of her lapdogs.

No Doubt :lol:

When new music comes out, then perhaps a focus on the music. Supporting and half-touring the same album for the last 10 years is going to result in threads about his mustache, hairplugs, etc, etc.

You can't post without getting that dig in there about his hair, can you?

Of course, I never see you post obsessively about Slash supposedly using extensions or his hair thinning. I could pull that card, but I don't because I don't believe he's thinning (just that he had a shitty haircut in those photos), just as I don't believe Axl is bald.

You love ORIGINAL Guns N' Roses, which hasn't existed in any form since August 1997.

There's a section for that, you know? Your crusade isn't going to stop Guns N' Roses. I know how sad that must make you.

That's funny, my albums and ticket stubs all say "Guns N' Roses."

my history book tells me that man evolved from ape.....

When new music comes out, then perhaps a focus on the music. Supporting and half-touring the same album for the last 10 years is going to result in threads about his mustache, hairplugs, etc, etc.

Hey George check this out:

http://www.tmz.com/2...ns-n-rosario/2/

Looks like it's not Axl that needs the hair plugs :lol:

Anyway like indigo mentioned we could pull that card also. Get a grip dude.

Axl doesn't need hairplugs because he already got them - botched initially then fixed just before RIR '01. And regarding Slash's thinning hair - I am not denying or confirming he supplements his own hair, but at least it looks natural and didn't/doesn't look like the roadkill that was stapled to the front of Axl's head. Revisit the '98 mugshot and the incredibly thick braids he sported from '02 to '06. It was compounded by the botox and chemical peel which ultimately turned Axl into an Alien until he stopped his treatments, probably around '05 or so since he resumed some normality for the '06 "tour". Its fine for someone to want their hair back, but it was done so terribly wrong for Axl in the late 90's. Combine that with people here actually thinking he's had nothing done, and it's laughable.

He looks fairly normal now - but for a time it was frightening and everyone knows it. It is sad to not have seen the natural progression of Axl Rose from late 20's to late 40's.

Axl doesn't need hairplugs because he already got them - botched initially then fixed just before RIR '01. And regarding Slash's thinning hair - I am not denying or confirming he supplements his own hair, but at least it looks natural and didn't/doesn't look like the roadkill that was stapled to the front of Axl's head. Revisit the '98 mugshot and the incredibly thick braids he sported from '02 to '06. It was compounded by the botox and chemical peel which ultimately turned Axl into an Alien until he stopped his treatments, probably around '05 or so since he resumed some normality for the '06 "tour". Its fine for someone to want their hair back, but it was done so terribly wrong for Axl in the late 90's. Combine that with people here actually thinking he's had nothing done, and it's laughable.

Prove it.

He looks fairly normal now - but for a time it was frightening and everyone knows it. It is sad to not have seen the natural progression of Axl Rose from late 20's to late 40's.

Um, no.

If you look at his hair in 2000 with Gilby, it looks in between the '98 mugshot and RiR--A little longer than in '98 (because it was growing, the '98 arrest report describes it as "over ears") and about as thick, same as in 2001. Same as now, but now his hair is a bit thinner than in 2001.

His braids were not "incredibly thick." If I push my hair back--As the braids were, pushed back--it looks thicker than it would if I parted it as Axl had done in the '90s.

As to the botox and chemical peels, again, I've shown pictures from 1991 and 2001 where Axl looks the same but a little older. No chemical peels. No surgery.

No, not "everyone" knows it was "frightening." Unlike you, I have pictures which disprove all your theories. And I feel Axl has had nothing done outside of getting his teeth whitened. Besides, Axl always thought plastic surgery was freaky and laughable. He once mocked Vince Neil's plastic surgery, saying that Vince's face would probably cave in if Axl punched him.

Edited by Indigo Child