When are Dexter, Beta and Fernando coming back to mygnr?

Skulls

Axl needs to release something or give the fans a taste of things his has in the pipeline, i think this tour has been a success and they need to carry on the momentum. I don't want to sound like a hater, but i don't want the guys to wait a year and go on another cash grab tour.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl needs to release something or give the fans a taste of things his has in the pipeline, i think this tour has been a success and they need to carry on the momentum. I don't want to sound like a hater, but i don't want the guys to wait a year and go on another cash grab tour.

The first 2 words of your post negated any and all value it may have possibly contained, What you want is immaterial to what is actually going to happen,and yeah you sound like some of the rest of the negative no-goods that populate and pollute nearly every thread in this forum, not ur band,not ur call, and it has been far from a "cash grab tour",if you have actually been present at a gig you will notice that everybody works damn hard to put on a good show,most people appreciate this,if you want a fan-puppet that bobs and weaves to the wants and imagined needs of so-called fans,you might want to rethink your choice of bands,GNR will never operate like that,fact.

That's not being a "hater" as much as it is stating the obvious. It's the natural cycle of a band. Album/tour/time off/album/tour etc

The "Chinese Democracy Tour" started in 2001. Time for some new music.

The first 2 words of your post negated any and all value it may have possibly contained, What you want is immaterial to what is actually going to happen,and yeah you sound like some of the rest of the negative no-goods that populate and pollute nearly every thread in this forum, not ur band,not ur call, and it has been far from a "cash grab tour",if you have actually been present at a gig you will notice that everybody works damn hard to put on a good show,most people appreciate this,if you want a fan-puppet that bobs and weaves to the wants and imagined needs of so-called fans,you might want to rethink your choice of bands,GNR will never operate like that,fact.

Fair enough, BUT can't a fan of a perticular band dream? GNR is my favourite band, and hate the way Slash and co have manipulated the press over the years, i notice how much effort axl and the guys put in and since i live in the U.K, maybe i should of gone to a gig being the nearest in Leeds and Manchester, i live on my own and im currently unemployed so my way of supporting this band is by buying the available material, and at a cd price i can afford that, just not a concert ticket, although i would love to go. Just collect the best remaining tracks from democracy sessions and put out a new album, im not saying now or even in the next six months just get that stuff out.

Edited by wkuk04

Maybe less threads about Axl's moustache, more about the music?

When new music comes out, then perhaps a focus on the music. Supporting and half-touring the same album for the last 10 years is going to result in threads about his mustache, hairplugs, etc, etc.

Hey George check this out:

http://www.tmz.com/2...ns-n-rosario/2/

Looks like it's not Axl that needs the hair plugs :lol:

Anyway like indigo mentioned we could pull that card also. Get a grip dude.

Axl doesn't need hairplugs because he already got them - botched initially then fixed just before RIR '01. And regarding Slash's thinning hair - I am not denying or confirming he supplements his own hair, but at least it looks natural and didn't/doesn't look like the roadkill that was stapled to the front of Axl's head. Revisit the '98 mugshot and the incredibly thick braids he sported from '02 to '06. It was compounded by the botox and chemical peel which ultimately turned Axl into an Alien until he stopped his treatments, probably around '05 or so since he resumed some normality for the '06 "tour". Its fine for someone to want their hair back, but it was done so terribly wrong for Axl in the late 90's. Combine that with people here actually thinking he's had nothing done, and it's laughable.

He looks fairly normal now - but for a time it was frightening and everyone knows it. It is sad to not have seen the natural progression of Axl Rose from late 20's to late 40's.

It is sad you feel compelled to make presumptions and accusations, and throw personal insults around like confetti,does this make you feel better about your own life or lack thereof? Were you present at any of the alledged procedures? If not it is simply verbal flatulence with chunks,nothing more, what is frightening is that you probably think anybody takes you seriously :rolleyes: feel free to slither off and crawl back into your own sewer pipe now,this type of post is unneeded and uncalled for,why should any of the afore mentioned parties come back when posts like this are smeared

in every thread?

Fair enough, BUT can't a fan of a perticular band dream? GNR is my favourite band, and hate the way Slash and co have manipulated the press over the years, i notice how much effort axl and the guys put in and since i live in the U.K, maybe i should of gone to a gig being the nearest in Leeds and Manchester, i live on my own and im currently unemployed so my way of supporting this band is by buying the available material, and at a cd price i can afford that, just not a concert ticket, although i would love to go. Just collect the best remaining tracks from democracy sessions and put out a new album, im not saying now or even in the next six months just get that stuff out.

Sure, thanks for explaining your post, I do understand the money flow/economy problem that exists now has impacted the music industry as a whole, and I'm sorry you did not get a chance to see the band due to your circumstances, here's hoping 2011 will be a financially better year for you, and I'm quite sure it won't be as long of a span of time until there is more material, in whatever form to be released, Dreaming is great, I'm a dreamer as well, maybe this facet of your personality will enable you to be able to attend a concert in the future, Don't give up on GNR, or yourself and your current situation,things don't stay static,keep your chin up, I'm on your side and sending positive thoughts in your direction, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, friends?

That's not being a "hater" as much as it is stating the obvious. It's the natural cycle of a band. Album/tour/time off/album/tour etc

Sorry to break the news but just in case you haven't noticed,GNR operates on GNR time, not yours or anyone else's

time constraints.

Sorry to break the news but just in case you haven't noticed,GNR operates on GNR time, not yours or anyone else's

time constraints.

Yep and it works against em

time constraints.

Yep and it works against em

Opinions vary, I admire the cojones it takes to go against the flow,and against established,but arbitrary limits, and your opinion is not likely to alter GNR's mode of operation in any percievable way, so get used to it,get over it,or go away and jump on someone else's parade float, your absence won't make a dent in the slightest way,the truth can be harsh and often unwelcome but that is the truth.

Dexter! What's crackin dude?!

Opinions vary, I admire the cojones it takes to go against the flow,and against established,but arbitrary limits, and your opinion is not likely to alter GNR's mode of operation in any percievable way, so get used to it,get over it,or go away and jump on someone else's parade float, your absence won't make a dent in the slightest way,the truth can be harsh and often unwelcome but that is the truth.

nah, its not ballsy to rebel like some young hotshot punk when a guy is almost a half century old thats the only harsh truth here

its laughable n sad if he thinks its okay to be inconsiderate n selfish when it comes to the people who made him what he is today

that includes both his fans n bandmates

starting a show ontime is not an arbitrary limit imposed just to piss him off -to give him an opportunity to show how r n r he is

its not about him its about the 10,30,50 thousand who came to see him

feel free to go against the flow all you want but it shouldnt impinge on others

Maybe less threads about Axl's moustache, more about the music?

When new music comes out, then perhaps a focus on the music. Supporting and half-touring the same album for the last 10 years is going to result in threads about his mustache, hairplugs, etc, etc.

Hey George check this out:

http://www.tmz.com/2...ns-n-rosario/2/

Looks like it's not Axl that needs the hair plugs :lol:

Anyway like indigo mentioned we could pull that card also. Get a grip dude.

Axl doesn't need hairplugs because he already got them - botched initially then fixed just before RIR '01. And regarding Slash's thinning hair - I am not denying or confirming he supplements his own hair, but at least it looks natural and didn't/doesn't look like the roadkill that was stapled to the front of Axl's head. Revisit the '98 mugshot and the incredibly thick braids he sported from '02 to '06. It was compounded by the botox and chemical peel which ultimately turned Axl into an Alien until he stopped his treatments, probably around '05 or so since he resumed some normality for the '06 "tour". Its fine for someone to want their hair back, but it was done so terribly wrong for Axl in the late 90's. Combine that with people here actually thinking he's had nothing done, and it's laughable.

He looks fairly normal now - but for a time it was frightening and everyone knows it. It is sad to not have seen the natural progression of Axl Rose from late 20's to late 40's.

Um, no.

If you look at his hair in 2000 with Gilby, it looks in between the '98 mugshot and RiR--A little longer than in '98 (because it was growing, the '98 arrest report describes it as "over ears") and about as thick, same as in 2001. Same as now, but now his hair is a bit thinner than in 2001.

His braids were not "incredibly thick." If I push my hair back--As the braids were, pushed back--it looks thicker than it would if I parted it as Axl had done in the '90s.

As to the botox and chemical peels, again, I've shown pictures from 1991 and 2001 where Axl looks the same but a little older. No chemical peels. No surgery.

No, not "everyone" knows it was "frightening." Unlike you, I have pictures which disprove all your theories. And I feel Axl has had nothing done outside of getting his teeth whitened. Besides, Axl always thought plastic surgery was freaky and laughable. He once mocked Vince Neil's plastic surgery, saying that Vince's face would probably cave in if Axl punched him.

Axl also said that all the UYI shows were "live, not memorex...this isn't a Motley Crue concert"...and here we see him in '09/'10 using horrendous backing tracks because the live performances can't replicate all the complication from the studio recording. So what he once mocked, he became.

ONLY teeth whitening??????? http://landonkeywest.com/axl_rose_after_plastic_surgery.jpg-762164.jpg

nah, its not ballsy to rebel like some young hotshot punk when a guy is almost a half century old thats the only harsh truth here

its laughable n sad if he thinks its okay to be inconsiderate n selfish when it comes to the people who made him what he is today

that includes both his fans n bandmates

starting a show ontime is not an arbitrary limit imposed just to piss him off -to give him an opportunity to show how r n r he is

its not about him its about the 10,30,50 thousand who came to see him

feel free to go against the flow all you want but it shouldnt impinge on others

How does it feel to have a septic tank instead of a brain? please enlighten us, and I'm sure you aren't aware of the fact that life does not end at 40, you don't automatically shift gears

and abandon your personality,or your habits,you don't like the way GNR does things? Don't go to the Gigs,it's real simple,you act like it affected you on a personal level,I assure you,none of it was aimed directly at you so climb down off your soapbox,and stop attempting to dictate how other people "should" behave, won't make an impact, you are wasting time and cyberspace if you are foolish enough to think otherwise.

Does any one know when the GN'R band members' video reply thing is happening?

Maybe Axl & Co. are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the video reply right now.

Could that explain the silence coming from the Guns' camp?

I don't hear silence, DJ just posted he is back from Austrailia and packing to go to Vegas, Fernando posted about the loss of his uncle, and losing his father, wishing him the best for 2011, These are two examples, would not call this silence.