cats vs.dogs

HADOKEN

cats vs.dogs  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cats. I like dogs too, but I like that cats don't depend on their owners for everything. I mean, they know how to shit and piss and come back home again. Just gotta open the door for them. If you treat your cat good, feed it, pet it, love it etc then it will love you right back. I wouldn't trade my cat for anything.

I've never had a dog, but I like them better. I love my cat, she's one of the friendliest animals I've seen and is never in one of those typical "cat" moods, but ever since I was little I've always loved dogs.

One of these days I'm probably gonna get a German Shepard, because they're the most beautiful breed of dog ever. (imo)

I would say dogs because I two awesome German Sheps that guard my house. Something a cat cannot do. They jog with me. Something a cat cannot do. If you have a cat and love it though, good for you. I respect any human that takes care of their pets.

I've never had a dog, but I like them better. I love my cat, she's one of the friendliest animals I've seen and is never in one of those typical "cat" moods, but ever since I was little I've always loved dogs.

One of these days I'm probably gonna get a German Shepard, because they're the most beautiful breed of dog ever. (imo)

I hope you do because they are soo loyal to you.

and you'll name him Charlie. :heart:

Is that your dog's name? German Shepherds have always been my favorite breed, with Australian Shepherd a close second. Tosha was my AS's name and she lived to be almost 18. Full of spirit and a beautiful dog.

Cats. Imo, the perfect animal. (Dolphins are cool too.)

I once knew a cat that acted like a dog, as in super friendly and liked going on walks.

You just described my cat. He goes on walks with me on a leash and will attack dogs when he thinks they are getting too close to me.

When we lived on a farm, he would bring me "presents". One time I told him to bring me a squirrel that I saw and he want off, killed it and brought it to me.

Cats. Imo, the perfect animal. (Dolphins are cool too.)

I once knew a cat that acted like a dog, as in super friendly and liked going on walks.

You just described my cat. He goes on walks with me on a leash and will attack dogs when he thinks they are getting too close to me.

When we lived on a farm, he would bring me "presents". One time I told him to bring me a squirrel that I saw and he want off, killed it and brought it to me.

I read a funny little study on cats (might have been from a Cracked article) that basically said when cats offer you "presents" it's tell you that you're a shitty ominvore and the cat is going to show you how to hunt. :book:

Thanks, Bella. She was a beautiful dog. Had a really nice white coat, with a creamy brown accent and blue eyes. I can't take credit for the name, that was her name when we got her as a pup and my parents didn't like the idea of Flint (my favorite G.I. Joe). It didn't take long to grow on us though.

i once had a patient that had 17 cats.

she had to get up 2 hours early everyday just to scoop all the shit and feed them. what a nightmare....some with medication...some with special diets etc.

the problem wasn't the cats.....the problem was the lady.....she was plain old simply fucking crazy.

worst off.........she smelled like cat piss!

they are completely different and in my mind, it's impossible to choose which is better. i love that my dogs can go places with me, and they always wanna be where i am. they are a lot more work to care for though. my cats are as entertaining, friendly, and loving as my dogs are and i love them for their different personalities. cats are squishier and i love feeling them purr in my lap. oh crap...i'm crazy, aren't i?

Cats

I miss my baby so much right now. I thunk in going to lose my mind. :(

Hopefully I can snag her up and bring her tomorrow.

She's sort of my best bud in a lot of ways. keeps me warm at night, and listens to all my stupid problems.

We like the same music too, which is nice.

My dog has the same sense of humor as me, we get a kick out of watching old movies together