When can we expect Axls next tweet

yes i love you

He probably has nothing to tweet about at the moment. No tour, no album release finalized.

Im still wondering if the US February tour is still on, doubt it. A US summer tour would do better i think, but only with a release of a new album.

Does it really matter? I actually like that he doesn't tweet often, not updating people constantly about his life like SOME celebrities.

Tweeting is fucking stupid no matter WHO does it and the people who follow it are even worse. Who gives a fuck what someone eats for lunch or thinks about skinny jeans? I don't give a fuck and I sure as hell know no one gives a fuck what I have to say. What, am I the mother fucking Pope? Why would anyone care what my opinions are on the latest episode of House?

Twitter and Disgracebook are nothing but a cesspool of narcissists and gossip junkies who need lives.

Edited by Nintari

Does it really matter? I actually like that he doesn't tweet often, not updating people constantly about his life like SOME celebrities.

Tweeting is fucking stupid no matter WHO does it and the people who follow it are even worse. Who gives a fuck what someone eats for lunch or thinks about skinny jeans? I don't give a fuck and I sure as hell no one gives a fuck what I have to say. What, am I the mother fucking Pope? Why would anyone care what my opinions are on the latest episode of House?

Twitter and Disgracebook are nothing but a cesspool of narcissists and gossip junkies who need lives.

don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! ;)