BumbleFoot Launches Social App $$$

LaRocker

"milking the name of my favourite band"...

lol

First of all, he's PART of this band, whether you accept it or not.

Then, I fail to see how this fan club membership is GnR related at all...I mean, hadn't you posted it here, this news wouldn't have left the Bumblefoot boards at all so...

He's grabbing GNR fans who previously had no ideia who he was into his quick buck money making machine, besides I saw this articule on another GNR board, I dont hang out on bumble's forums.

INDEED. RETIRE RON. LORD, ST, HOLY MAN SLASH MUST WIN!!!! FOREVER!!!!

Please leave

Fuck off. Not even moreblack is with you on this.

Edited by bacardimayne

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this turned out this negative way. How come some people are not happy about this? I just don't get it. I think it's awesome he's doing suches for the fans all the time. Some people on here should learn to appreciate.

He is literally just angry that a NuGNR guitarist is doing something for his fans. It destroys his soulless studio musician onlyinitforthemoney argument.

Of course he's gonna make some money but

1) 2 bucks a month is not an outrageous amount considering the service ( exclusive footage, chats, giveaways )

2) He's not really trying to sell something completely unrelated with a Bumblefoot name on it. It's Bumble-focused, not a damn limited collection Bumblefoot signature oven mitten with a GnR logo on top of it.

1) 2 bucks a month is not an outrageous amount considering the service ( exclusive footage, chats, giveaways )

2) He's not really trying to sell something completely unrelated with a Bumblefoot name on it. It's Bumble-focused, not a damn limited collection Bumblefoot signature oven mitten with a GnR logo on top of it.

Definetly a sellout, pay a monthly fee so that you can text him and pray that he answers back? Not cool man. Im also pretty sure some that "footage" will have gnr songs/apearances.

Fuck off. Not even moreblack is with you on this.

Why are you even posting? Was anyone talking to you?

Just defending a forum bro.

Definetly a sellout, pay a monthly fee so that you can text him and pray that he answers back? Not cool man. Im also pretty sure some that "footage" will have gnr songs/apearances.

lol you're such a fucking cupcake

glow, give up.

Yes, thinking some menbers in the band are not fitted to belong in it makes a me cupcake. Get arguments and then think about posting, seriusly. Glow and I have diferent point of views but at least he has a point in his posts, definetly not like you.

Edited by LaRocker

something like this would probaly take up alot of his time......Guess a new album and US tour are not on the horizon.

Actually :

If I was recording a dozen songs I'd manufacture CDs, but I won't have a whole album for years at the way things have been going, and I need to find a different way to get music to ya's. This seems the best option, in every way. I can spend days making a TAB for a song - I can't spend months doing a whole album, amidst writing and recording and mixing, which can't happen anyway because of the touring. If I do these songs digital only, I can keep it cheaper - no manufacturing, postage & shipping expenses, nothing getting lost in the mail... maybe down the road something 'physical' can be done, but for now this is the best option I can come up with. Hope that's cool?

( posted 2 days ago )

Just to tell you that when Slash was in my country on his last tour he jammed with a fan and made him a tatoo during the afternoon, ok the guy won a contest anyways Slash could have refused but he didnt, not like a 30 min fast counted guitar lesson and bye bye, now pay the monthly fee.

And you're trying to say Bumbleffot doesn't jam with the fans?? Oh, he is such a horrible person! :o<_<

Bumblefoot has organized contests offering tickets, backstage passes, private guitar lessons for fans in almost every fucking country GN'R visited on this tour.

Everyone who has won them says he sits and talks to you, jams, does a million things and he is a super nice guy.

He has sat in front of hotels and jammed with fans that were there for hours.

In fact, when the stage collapsed in Rio, he sat in front of the hotel and played a mini show for the fans there, since we didn't get one.

He's done this in other countries too, just because.

Yes, thinking some menbers in the band are not fitted to belong in it makes a me cupcake.

Definetly a sellout, pay a monthly fee so that you can text him and pray that he answers back?

Keep on trollin'

I would ignore the cupcakes especially Glow and Sunny. They are scums of the earth living in the projects and are starving for attention.

This seems like a cool app are far from selling out like their precious cancer boy who likes to jam with Fergie.

Glow is an avid Ron fan. And he's always been a strong supporter of the current line-up too. I don't know where you got the idea that he's a cupcake.

And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but there's worse on this forum than Sunny. Even though he does have his moments where he can get on my nerves pretty bad. :P