BumbleFoot Launches Social App $$$

LaRocker

Don't fool yourselves Thal fanboys...

Companies also charge $10 a cd, you think the band doesn't receive any money?

He is definitely getting a fatter wallet, but it is his work, so why not?

lol

dont you have a 40 dollar bootleg to be buying

cupcake...lol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love all the trolling.I don't see why people are bashing Slash here; this has nothing to do with.

Threads about Bumblefoot,and all you should talk about is Bumblefoot.

The only reason for the bashing of Slash is because the OP bashed Ron for an awesome idea.

I've actually met Ron and Slash both in person. Ron is easy going and you can actually TALK to him and he'd listen. Slash grumbled when I asked for an autograph.

That's because Slash is 100 times the icon and has had to deal with Beatle like hysteria when he was in Guns N Roses. I'm sure we'd all get to the point, after 20 years of it, where it just started getting old.

Edited by Nintari

I've actually met Ron and Slash both in person. Ron is easy going and you can actually TALK to him and he'd listen. Slash grumbled when I asked for an autograph.

That's because Slash is 100 times the icon and has had to deal with Beatle like hysteria when he was in Guns N Roses. I'm sure we'd all get to the point, after 20 years of it, where it just started getting old.

It still doesnt give him reason to act the way he did. He could have been respectful and treated his fans with worth.

Edited by Cdlove

It still doesnt give him reason to act the way he did. He could have been respectful and treated his fans with worth.

Woa, did you just say you were a fan of Slash? Not cool my man, not cool. Saying that around these parts is like shaving your head and wearing a Swastika t-shirt in the hood.

Edited by Nintari

I wish he had punched you in the face.

Get off Slash's nuts man.

So may nut sacks, so few seats.

Edited by Nintari

I wish he had punched you in the face.

I wish I would have sucked his dick so you would cry of jealousy because of it.

"A Fan Club membership type thang, in the form of a Twitter-like social app where exclusive pics, audio, video and text messages will be shared - also thinking of giveaways for members like........

Exclusive chat schedules,

Guitar Lick Of the Month - video / TAB,

Guitar picks used at different shows (mailed to ya),

A 10-minute personal 'Ask Me Anything' session,

1-song acoustic personal Skype performance,

30-minute Skype guitar lesson

The app is done, company charges around $2/month subscription, no requirements, just pay whatever month ya want in.

More details about the app when it's ready to go and I'm prepped to carry out all these things I wanna offer...

Ron"

http://www.bumblefoot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5338

Wow, I guess the sellout $lash, has much to learn from this guy... :violin:

You mean Bumblefoot isn't Mother Theresa? Really?

There are two things about Bumblefoot: 1) Bumblefoot IS is Guns n' roses. 2) Bumblefoot AIN'T a sellout.

If you had a little more intelligence, you would have gone to the "ORIGINAL GNR - FROM THE THE EARLY DAYS TO REUNION TALK" section of the site and put a thread like "Slash has always done everything for free for the fans", without a Bumblefoot mention. But you HAD to come here, post something about a current member, just to bash the guy. WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE. GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Edited by axleu

lol

i wonder how many starving african children slash has adopted

Slash has supported the following charities:

21st Century Leaders

ACT Today!

ChildLine

Los Angeles Youth Network

MusiCares

Raven Drum Foundation

The Black Eyed Peas Foundation

The HollyRod Foundation

Whatever It Takes

Axl Rose:

0 matching charities found

Ron Bumblefoot Thal:

0 celebrities found ( I LOL'ed)

0 charities found

http://www.looktothestars.org/charity

tell that to madonna

she's done movies.

When you think of Madonna, do you think "movie star"?

No. You think "pop star".

lol

i wonder how many starving african children slash has adopted

Slash has supported the following charities:

21st Century Leaders

ACT Today!

ChildLine

Los Angeles Youth Network

MusiCares

Raven Drum Foundation

The Black Eyed Peas Foundation

The HollyRod Foundation

Whatever It Takes

Axl Rose:

0 matching charities found

Ron Bumblefoot Thal:

0 celebrities found ( I LOL'ed)

0 charities found

http://www.looktothestars.org/charity

Search results for 'axl rose'

No exact matches were found, so we tried an approximate search

0 matching celebrities found

cupcake site

and i really don't see what's so funny about bumblefoot not being a celebrity

i'm sure none of the persons from sunny day real estate are on that site.

Edited by bacardimayne

Ron has done fundraising for Rock Against Diabetes, Retired Wrestlers, Multiple Sclerosis Fundation ( one of his best friend has multiple sclerosis ), has given 100% of his profits off one of his albums to the red cross after 9.11 and several others...

Some of you guys need to be more respectful.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

The other day I ended up giving my details to one of those street charity clipboard people just because she was sexually attractive.

Same thing happened to me once...she was so hot, there was no way I could say no...that's so unfair they use hot people..