Read new posts...

Chris1989

So on here, I click "Read unread posts" and check out the latest one. Then for example I click "Anything Goes" and what does it say? There is a new post in the thread I just checked.... but click it and the new post is exactly the same one I just viewed.

Happening on IE7 and Firefox.

If I have read a post, why isn't it recognizing that I have clicked it?

• 4 months later...

Ok,i cant find any solution,so i'll ask here,why when im doing unsubscribe threads that i dont want to watching anymore,they still there in "My Content"? Is there any way to "clean" or choice to see only the threads i want in "My Content"?253.gif253.gif

you could try clearing your cache. That might work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The proposed solution by Montrealer combined with at least be using IE8 should do the trick. IE7 is an truly outdated browser.

Im not using IE,its not broswer problem.Seems like you dont know whats going on in your own forum,impressing.. <_< Its so simple what im saying,anyway.. :sleeper:

Edited by Majestic Beast

The proposed solution by Montrealer combined with at least be using IE8 should do the trick. IE7 is an truly outdated browser.

Im not using IE,its not broswer problem.Seems like you dont know whats going on in your own forum,impressing.. <_< Its so simple what im saying,anyway.. :sleeper:

If you're still having the problem, it probably isn't something a mod/admin can give you a direct solution for. It's more likely a problem stemming from the Invision software. Perhaps try the Invision support forum?

http://community.invisionpower.com/