Monster Energy Artist Dj Ashba to Electrify Our Nation’s Call to Arms

Montrealer

JAN 06, 2011

Monster Energy Artist Dj Ashba to Electrify Our Nation’s Call to Arms

Anaheim, CA (January 6, 2011) – Guns N’ Roses Lead Guitarist and Monster Energy artist Dj Ashba will be performing the National Anthem at this Saturday’s Monster Energy AMA Supercross (an FIM World Championship) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim (January 8, 2011). Ashba, a highly sought after musician, is regarded as one of today's top guitarists on the scene, as proven by his ability to seamlessly fit into his lead player role with the legendary band, Guns N’ Roses. In addition to being a key member of one of the seminal rock acts of the last 20 years, he is also active in Sixx:A.M. with Motley Crue member Nikki Sixx. Since teaming up with Guns N' Roses founder Axl Rose, the band has been touring non-stop in support of “Chinese Democracy”.

Saturday’s Monster Energy AMA Supercross is one of the most anticipated events in extreme sports and showcases a talented group of riders all vying for championship spots including numerous athletes from Monster Energy’s own dominating stable of Supercross riders. The event will air LIVE on SPEED from Anaheim, CA on Saturday, January 8th at 7:00PM (PST). The qualifying rounds begin at 12:30PM (PST) with the main event taking place at 7PM (PST). Tickets for the AMA Supercross range from $20.00 - $75.00 and are available thru Ticketmaster at (800)745-3000 or at www.ticketmaster.com, as well as at the Angel Stadium box office (2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA. 92806).

Source : http://www.monsterenergy.com/news-events/monster-energy-artist-dj-ashba-to-electrify-our-nationrsquos-call-to-arms/

Guest gunns5

Great shit, good to see Ashba out and about doin his thang, mabye he can play some of the general before the anthem :thumbsup:

if he does, how will we know?

Heh, good point.

easy, Ill ask any mygnr member

Looks like this thread is another casualty.

No, it's fair game. The only pony I have in this race is fairness, and it's totally fair for Slashites to rip Darren for selling out since they have to hear about Slash's money loving ways 24/7.

No, it's fair game. The only pony I have in this race is fairness, and it's totally fair for Slashites to rip Darren for selling out since they have to hear about Slash's money loving ways 24/7.

No, it's not! This is getting a very annoying casualty!

There are more people on this board, than the people who are saying that!

Not every thread has to end up in an Axl/Slash discussion!

It's cool for DJ, I hope he has a lot of fun!

I'm just saying, if you've ever bad mouthed Slash for being a sell out, then you have to bash Darren for being a sell out. Either that, or be exposed as a fanboy. I've never personally called Slash or Darren a sell out, because I don't give a fuck. Just pointing out the hypocrisy around here, that's all I'm doing.

Like I said LOL A$hba

I'm just saying, if you've ever bad mouthed Slash for being a sell out, then you have to bash Darren for being a sell out. Either that, or be exposed as a fanboy. I've never personally called Slash or Darren a sell out, because I don't give a fuck. Just pointing out the hypocrisy around here, that's all I'm doing.

Darren is his name, you look silly trying to make it seem like ya got one up on everyone

Darren is his name, you look silly trying to make it seem like ya got one up on everyone

When did I say I have one up on anyone?

Well, as long as you guys have an excuse for ruining the thread, I guess that's OK.

This forum will go to shit if the stupidity caries on.

Seriously guys and gals this is lame..... For the "Slashites" post whatever shit Slash is up to in his respective area, and if you wanna talk shit about Axl, do it there. This is the Guns N Roses part of the forum, talking shit about Ron, DJ, Frank, Chris, Dizzy, Axl, Tommy, or Richard is fucking childish.

And for the "Axlites" lets not mention Slash around here no more, or at least make negative remarks about him no more. Seriously, Slash has been over and done with in GNR for fucking years, he has nothing to do with GNR. He seems cool with not caring about GNR anymore, and has moved on, so lets do the same.

*I've been here since 2003, and I've never seen this forum so fucking lame.

Guest gunns5

Monster Energy artist Dj Ashba. Ugh.

Yeh what is up with that? Is it some kind of sponsored event? We don't have Monster energy drinks here in Australia(i think its called "V" here).

yes we do

Monster Energy artist Dj Ashba. Ugh.

Yeh what is up with that? Is it some kind of sponsored event? We don't have Monster energy drinks here in Australia(i think its called "V" here).

yes we do

We do? I've never seen it, all i know are V, Redbull and Mother. But i don't buy that stuff much..