Chinese Democracy and Oceans 11

Lose Your Illusions

This is my ITW2012 thread, I believe everyone is entitled to make atleast one.

So you know at the end of Oceans 11, the remake, where eveyone is standing in from of the Bellagio Fountains? And that soft synth music which sounds like something Mother Goose would make plays? Has anyone got the feeling or thought that Chinese Democracy is kind of like that? With like

Axl

Paul Tobias

Robin Finck

Tommy Stinson

Dizzy Reed

Mother Goose

Ron Thal

Buckethead

Richard Fortus

Brain

Frank Ferrer, all standing in front of the fountain as the end of Prostitute plays? And then they all walk off. And Axl is like Saul, he's the last one there and he looks up into the fountains and smiles.

They also remind me a little of the Dirty Dozen. Axl's Lee Marvin and Tommy Stinson is Charles Bronson.

A Major with an attitude problem and a history of getting things done is told to interview military prisoners with death sentences or long terms for a dangerous mission entitled Chinese Democracy.

Edited by ITW 2012

Guest gunns5

They also remind me a little of the Dirty Dozen. Axl's Lee Marvin and Tommy Stinson is Charles Bronson.

A Major with an attitude problem and a history of getting things done is told to interview military prisoners with death sentences or long terms for a dangerous mission entitled Chinese Democracy.

if you wrote a book, Id buy it.

I think a lot of people are well to obsessed and look into things for too much!

In fact I'm slightly concerned that some of you require mental help! With all these stupid! Pointless! And weird threads!

WTF are the mods?? Wait they have a life!

That'd be an awesome ending to a video for There was a time or Prostitute, or maybe if they were to make a short film like Kanye's

And it would be absolutley stunning if they got Robin, Bucket, Paul, brain, josh freese caram costanzo just freaking everyone that worked on it to cameo.