Revolution Acoustic vs. Electric

Vincent Vega

The song itself is pretty poor to begin with, but I prefer the version on The White Album.

So yeah, acoustic.

Why do you say it's poor?

I mean you're entitled to your opinion of course..But why do you feel that way?

I think it's got a nice little groove and clever lyrics for the time. The thinking man's Street Fighting Man.

The song itself is pretty poor to begin with, but I prefer the version on The White Album.

So yeah, acoustic.

I think it's got a nice little groove and clever lyrics for the time. The thinking man's Street Fighting Man.

I don't really care for political songs I suppose :shrugs: I don't think of it as a thinking man's Street Fight Man at all since I don't try to parallel everything the Stones did with what the Beatles did. I can see why you'd say that though, it kinda correlates on a certain level but I much prefer the latter. SFM is filled with angst and anger, but Revolution 1 just sounds really forced.

So yeah, acoustic.

I don't really care for political songs I suppose :shrugs: I don't think of it as a thinking man's Street Fight Man at all since I don't try to parallel everything the Stones did with what the Beatles did. I can see why you'd say that though, it kinda correlates on a certain level but I much prefer the latter. SFM is filled with angst and anger, but Revolution 1 just sounds really forced.

Well I don't parallel everything they did with the Stones...But remember...The Stones and Beatles were like the Guns and Nirvana of the '60s. There's bound to be comparisons.

And both of their songs--Strong protest/political songs--Both came out in '68, by two perceived "rival" bands.

So yeah, acoustic.

Well I don't parallel everything they did with the Stones...But remember...The Stones and Beatles were like the Guns and Nirvana of the '60s. There's bound to be comparisons.

And both of their songs--Strong protest/political songs--Both came out in '68, by two perceived "rival" bands.

Yeah, I know. I didn't mean, like, you specifically. I understand the comparison, but I just don't see things in those terms.