New Bumblefoot / TC Electronic collaboration

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Showing_Flashback(4).jpg

Bumble_showing_Corona2(1).jpg

Apparently if you buy this new TC Electronic chorus pedal, you can download and install a couple of presets dialed in by Bumble to that peddle or something. Neat idea but it's a bit gimmicky IMO. Still it don't matter if the pedal's actually good.

Here's the page (little interview too): http://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprintdownload.asp?AjrDcmntId=11847

EDIT: So to clarify it's not a traditional piece of signature gear, just a normal chorus pedal in a new line of pedals that have the ability to intake custom presets created by some artists. You can download a John Petrucci preset in this one too.

Edited by Jyrgen

I hope Axl gets a taste of the royalites here since Ron doesn't own the GNR name at all yet they use it in this ad. Axl deserves a taste of the profits.

You seem quite worried about Axl's bottom line.

I'm sure he has accountants for that.

When I first read this thread there was another ad using the Guns N' Roses name. It is no longer there. I just want to make sure Axl's properties are being protected and/or compensated. The name Guns N' Roses is valuable commodity not to be taken lightly. You might not care about him Indigo but I care. A whole hell of a lot. Sure, people like you and I are too old to change the world, but this about Axl's right to own the name with out little ads like this slipping though the cracks.

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

I hope Axl gets a taste of the royalites here since Ron doesn't own the GNR name at all yet they use it in this ad. Axl deserves a taste of the profits.

trollers gonna cupcake

You seem quite worried about Axl's bottom line.

I'm sure he has accountants for that.

When I first read this thread there was another ad using the Guns N' Roses name. It is no longer there. I just want to make sure Axl's properties are being protected and/or compensated. The name Guns N' Roses is valuable commodity not to be taken lightly. You might not care about him Indigo but I care. A whole hell of a lot. Sure, people like you and I are too old to change the world, but this about Axl's right to own the name with out little ads like this slipping though the cracks.

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

no matter how many times i see it, this pic makes me smile :)

Apparently if you buy this new TC Electronic chorus pedal, you can download and install a couple of presets dialed in by Bumble to that peddle or something. Neat idea but it's a bit gimmicky IMO. Still it don't matter if the pedal's actually good.

Here's the page (little interview too): http://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprintdownload.asp?AjrDcmntId=11847

EDIT: So to clarify it's not a traditional piece of signature gear, just a normal chorus pedal in a new line of pedals that have the ability to intake custom presets created by some artists. You can download a John Petrucci preset in this one too.

Makes sense. It's similar to what Line 6 does with those lousy Spider amps of theirs.

It's a shame the only TC pedal I really need at the moment is that polyphonic tuner pedal of theirs.