Slash praises Axl-new artcile

Riddick Bowe

LOL how long till you get banned again?

Makes no difference. I have quite a few other accounts ready to go.

That's because you're a creep.

Probably a bitter, middle aged guy still living in Mom's basement, wishing it was still 1990. Headbanging to Hair Metal records.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drugs are a serious issue Indigo. I don't understand why you think you're all high and mighty for picking on someone who has serious psychological issues. Not cool.

Is this Adler's mom?? :rofl-lol:

LOL how long till you get banned again?

Makes no difference. I have quite a few other accounts ready to go.

soooo cool!!!! you must be proud being a fuckin' douche living in mama's basement

So. What are you doing on your day off. Do you celebrate MLK day in Canada?

Edited by uosipaw

Drugs are a serious issue Indigo. I don't understand why you think you're all high and mighty for picking on someone who has serious psychological issues. Not cool.

BBA referenced eating dicks and seemed to espouse a curiosity about it, so I figured I'd refer him to the words of that master of dicksucking, Steven Adler, for instruction.

BBA referenced eating dicks and seemed to espouse a curiosity about it, so I figured I'd refer him to the words of that master of dicksucking, Steven Adler, for instruction.

I think you should get reported for that.

I'm only using Steven's own words. He admitted to sucking cock, possibly more than once, in return for drugs and money.

Is that any worse than someone like GeorgeGlass repeatedly claiming that Axl has had all kinds of plastic surgery and implants?

Edited by Indigo Child

I'm only using Steven's own words. He admitted to sucking cock, possibly more than once, in return for drugs and money.

Is that any worse than someone like GeorgeGlass repeatedly claiming that Axl has had all kinds of plastic surgery and implants?

Fine. And I'm only using your own words when I report you.

And back on topic before Indigo hijacks the thread completely, very kind words by Slash and it is great that he praises Axl and gives Axl credit even after all the hateful comments Axl has made. Axl and Slash make their best music TOGETHER. I am glad Slash is keeping it positive and not spreading the venom.

Axl Rose: "I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years, I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was."

And back on topic before Indigo hijacks the thread completely, very kind words by Slash and it is great that he praises Axl and gives Axl credit even after all the hateful comments Axl has made. Axl and Slash make their best music TOGETHER. I am glad Slash is keeping it positive and not spreading the venom.

Axl Rose: "I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years, I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was."

whats the source on that quote please?, thanks in advance!

Nice interview.

So the new singer is "very well known"? Is Corey Taylor that known?

Maybe the new singer is Axl...I mean there was suppose to be a tour starting in a couple of weeks that hasn't materialized? Be insane if we got some crazy annoucement like that.....probaly won't happen, but a man can dream.

I didn't like the Glee comments.......I just don't see how letting that show use a gnr song is bad or anything. **shrugs** slash comes across a dick and snob right there to me...; If I was a musician I would want as many people as possible to be able to enjoy my work.

$la$h is just suckin' up. he's like adler 2.0

He would sell his soul to the devil to play in GNR again...oh wait......:rofl-lol:

"The less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

Yes and then we have volcano with no orignal thoughts at all. The best thing you do all day is fart so your head won't blow up!

Let me save the Axlites some time:

Slash has a hidden agenda, he's performed with Fergie. Fortus is more GNR than Slash. I am angry at this article. My day is ruined. He is a media whore. Buckethead plays a better "Nightrain." Ashba plays a better SCOM. Slash is for mullet heads. Axl I worship thee despite the handle-bar mustache. There will be no reunion. Chinese Democracy is a masterpiece. Del James is a great interviewer. Scraped is my favorite GNR song of all-time. Axl is last man standing.

/SOB

Awesome. :lol: :lol:

$la$h is just suckin' up. he's like adler 2.0

He would sell his soul to the devil to play in GNR again...oh wait......:rofl-lol:

"The less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

Yes and then we have volcano with no orignal thoughts at all. The best thing you do all day is fart so your head won't blow up!

Do you feel big and tough now? If anything, I bet your mom is proud of you.

Yes I'm very proud of myself and so is Mom. Thanks for your concern for her.

If I were Axl, I would be giving pink slips to all new GNR members including Dizzy Reed, and telling Slash it is time to make great music again - together.

Thank God you're not Axl then.

No one wants to see Adler trying to jump on the drums and falling on his ass again Lol.

If I were Axl, I would be giving pink slips to all new GNR members including Dizzy Reed, and telling Slash it is time to make great music again - together.

No one wants to see Adler trying to jump on the drums and falling on his ass again Lol.

That is more entertaining than anything nrgnr has done in the last 10 years on stage. Maybe if the new band is lucky Adler can teach them how to do it.

That is more entertaining than anything nrgnr has done in the last 10 years on stage. Maybe if the new band is lucky Adler can teach them how to do it.

Teach them to what? Have a stroke on H& Coke and become a slurred voiced joke of a man?

Get kicked out of a band that does drugs for not being able to function on drugs?

Remember, friend, Slash approved Adler being kicked out too. Ouch.

Edited by Indigo Child

Teach them to what? Have a stroke on H& Coke and become a slurred voiced joke of a man?

Get kicked out of a band that does drugs for not being able to function on drugs?

Remember, friend, Slash approved Adler being kicked out too. Ouch.

Axl wanted him out most of all. Adler now tours, has a life, speaks to his fans on a regular bases and is always friendly and aproachable. He has cut 2 new recordings lately and is working on an album. Slash and Steven made up along time ago in fact Slash was one of his sponsers when he got sober. Slash and Steven were hanging out just this past week. Whats Axl done for him lately?