Slash praises Axl-new artcile

Riddick Bowe

:facepalm:

Oh silly Miser. The only GNR album that is as good as The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby would be AFD. Many music critics, who get paid to know music, would agree. I know music is what you make of it, but it is really hard to say U2 is a bad band when they have so much commercialized success and reap the money of millions worldwide in touring money without even trying.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And back on topic before Indigo hijacks the thread completely, very kind words by Slash and it is great that he praises Axl and gives Axl credit even after all the hateful comments Axl has made. Axl and Slash make their best music TOGETHER. I am glad Slash is keeping it positive and not spreading the venom.

$la$h is just suckin' up. he's like adler 2.0

He would sell his soul to the devil to play in GNR again...oh wait......:rofl-lol:

"The less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

Yes and then we have volcano with no orignal thoughts at all. The best thing you do all day is fart so your head won't blow up!

My what a mature and original thought, At least Volcano is aware that slash would say or do anything to promote himself,or slither back into GNR, He is passive agressive,and smart enough to know that if he mentions Axl, the article gets promoted to a greater degree, so in the total picture of things he is only blowing his own horn, I don't believe a thing he says, and although he WAS a good musician at one time, he can't write lyrics at all, GNR is fine without the slash infection, and we all know the op posted this with the intention of stirring shit.

"With the intention of stirring shit." Well the op got what he/she wanted you showed up!

wow, huge immense accomplishment, doesn't change the fact that GNR= Axl,Dizzy,Chris,Richard,Frank,Ron,and DJ.

Also does not change the fact that slash is a known liar and media whore. :lol:

"Known Liar" thanks for pointing that out to me I guess you might be right after all he told a whopper when he said Axl was a great singer in the article posted. :rofl-lol:

"Media Whore" it is good you can spot one because all your boys are picking up the habit. They just have to get someone interested in them esp. your Slash wanna be DJ. :rofl-lol:

Please tell me you are not that ignorant,Slash lied about going to Axl's house and numerous other details, DJ can play circles around slash, so I doubt he is a "wanna be" Slash bad-mouthed Axl for years, until the truth started coming out via the chats, hell slash can't keep a vocalist and doesn't even have a current band,maybe he has control issues?

slash only mentions axl when he wants some media attention\because he knows it will achieve just that, At least Axl hasn't stooped to going on "American Idol" :lol: or done one hell of a lot of lame-ass interviews so he could feel important, Slash could have been great,now he is a balding,droopy-man boobed, joke married to a former whore who keeps his balls in her purse :lol: :lol:

And back on topic before Indigo hijacks the thread completely, very kind words by Slash and it is great that he praises Axl and gives Axl credit even after all the hateful comments Axl has made. Axl and Slash make their best music TOGETHER. I am glad Slash is keeping it positive and not spreading the venom.

He would sell his soul to the devil to play in GNR again...oh wait......:rofl-lol:

Yes and then we have volcano with no orignal thoughts at all. The best thing you do all day is fart so your head won't blow up!

My what a mature and original thought, At least Volcano is aware that slash would say or do anything to promote himself,or slither back into GNR, He is passive agressive,and smart enough to know that if he mentions Axl, the article gets promoted to a greater degree, so in the total picture of things he is only blowing his own horn, I don't believe a thing he says, and although he WAS a good musician at one time, he can't write lyrics at all, GNR is fine without the slash infection, and we all know the op posted this with the intention of stirring shit.

"With the intention of stirring shit." Well the op got what he/she wanted you showed up!

wow, huge immense accomplishment, doesn't change the fact that GNR= Axl,Dizzy,Chris,Richard,Frank,Ron,and DJ.

"Known Liar" thanks for pointing that out to me I guess you might be right after all he told a whopper when he said Axl was a great singer in the article posted. :rofl-lol:

"Media Whore" it is good you can spot one because all your boys are picking up the habit. They just have to get someone interested in them esp. your Slash wanna be DJ. :rofl-lol:

Please tell me you are not that ignorant,Slash lied about going to Axl's house and numerous other details, DJ can play circles around slash, so I doubt he is a "wanna be" Slash bad-mouthed Axl for years, until the truth started coming out via the chats, hell slash can't keep a vocalist and doesn't even have a current band,maybe he has control issues?

slash only mentions axl when he wants some media attention\because he knows it will achieve just that, At least Axl hasn't stooped to going on "American Idol" :lol: or done one hell of a lot of lame-ass interviews so he could feel important, Slash could have been great,now he is a balding,droopy-man boobed, joke married to a former whore who keeps his balls in her purse :lol: :lol:

The only truth the chats brought out was Axl's which some people call shit.

The only thing DJ can play circles around is your ass and Axl's! Oh sorry I bet you like that.

Slash is on tour now with his band! And does as good a job keeping singers as Axl does band members.

Talk about control issues oh please Axl is the king of control!

You got me on the interviews getting Axl to have an honest interview is maybe like 2 in 10 years?

You should be glad they ask Slash about Axl thats the only time anybody says anything nice about him in the media.

Now as for fat and balding Slash has more hair than Axl and when is the last time Axl even got his shirt off in public.

As far Slash's wife at least he can keep one and if she has his balls in her purse Beta keeps Axl's in a container with her teeth.

The only thing DJ can play circles around is your ass and Axl's! Oh sorry I bet you like that.

Slash is on tour now with his band! And does as good a job keeping singers as Axl does band members.

You got me on the interviews getting Axl to have an honest interview is maybe like 2 in 10 years?

You should be glad they ask Slash about Axl thats the only time anybody says anything nice about him in the media.

Now as for fat and balding Slash has more hair than Axl and when is the last time Axl even got his shirt off in public.

As far Slash's wife at least he can keep one and if she has his balls in her purse Beta keeps Axl's in a container with her teeth.

You honestly are cretinish, I'm "sure" all slash's interviews are unbiased and honest Axl never buttons his shirts and at least isn't stuck dressing as well as writing songs like it's 1991, Slash uses brillo pads to fill in the front of his bald head,and he does have man-boobs!! Wasn't slash getting divorced a few weeks ago? wow, that is a stable relationship! :

The only reason slash mentions axl in his interviews is to get attention,after all he is "The Guitar Whore-O"

Let me save the Axlites some time:

Slash has a hidden agenda, he's performed with Fergie. Fortus is more GNR than Slash. I am angry at this article. My day is ruined. He is a media whore. Buckethead plays a better "Nightrain." Ashba plays a better SCOM. Slash is for mullet heads. Axl I worship thee despite the handle-bar mustache. There will be no reunion. Chinese Democracy is a masterpiece. Del James is a great interviewer. Scraped is my favorite GNR song of all-time. Axl is last man standing.

/SOB

Most Axl fans haven't said the majority of what you are jokinly/sarcastically referring to.

Slash does appear to be in music for the money, and even his fans have to admit he is a bit of a media whore.

The Fortus comment is just in perspective about how much time he has spent with the band, nobody has ever said that he was "more" GnR than Slash, just that he has been in the band longer.

Buckethead and Ashba have different styles from Slash, but he is still the original and helped create the songs- therefor he is the best.

Mullet heads.....uh, never heard that one. Stuck in the past? Yes. Meaning Axl/Slash/Duff and izzy have moved on - why can't a few fans move on as well?

Hopefully nobody "worships" a singer or guitar player.

Yes, probably won't be a reunion - but that's the choice of Axl and Slash and Duff and Izzy - not us fans.

CD wasn't a masterpiece, but it was a great, great album. I personally love it.

I could care less about Del James interviewing skills and I've never heard ANYBODY praise him for that. Everything I've ever read on this forum was criticising him for his interview with Axl.

I've never heard anybody say Scraped was their favorite song on the album.

Axl is the last man standing in GnR from the original group.

I realize you are trying to be humorous. But 90% of what you said is false.

Why does every new topic on Slash or Axl have to turn into fans of each bashing the other one? Axl and Slash have both moved on with their careers. Bashing one or the other is just silly. Enjoy the fact they are both still putting out music for us to listen to and enjoy.

Edited by Groghan

You honestly are cretinish, I'm "sure" all slash's interviews are unbiased and honest Axl never buttons his shirts and at least isn't stuck dressing as well as writing songs like it's 1991, Slash uses brillo pads to fill in the front of his bald head,and he does have man-boobs!! Wasn't slash getting divorced a few weeks ago? wow, that is a stable relationship! :

The only reason slash mentions axl in his interviews is to get attention,after all he is "The Guitar Whore-O"

Your full of bullshit and I'm just about finished with you for the night. Axl is built like a 90 year man with tooth picks for arms. If he dressed like he did in the 90's he would have to run around in those tight bike pants he wore. And that would only get his ass arrested now for lude and disgusting behavior. He might not button his shirt but he damn sure keeps it on. If Axl had some of the man boobs Slash has it would make him happy at least he would then have a chest. As far as the song writing Axl has not written a decent song since the 90's.I told your dumb ass earlier Slash has hair but if you want to believe he does not thats ok to. At least he does not have stringy re-tread hair like Axl.

Yes Slash was getting a divorce but they have gotten back together. At least he has a wife and 2 kids. Slash mentions Axl in interviews because he is asked about Axl. You should be happy thats the only time Axl get positive press. As far as being a Guitar Whore you just wish little DJ could get some attention don't you. And in Slash case most people call him "Guitar God".

And BTW at least you see the light on something I'm "sure" all slash's interviews are unbiased and honest

You started this line of shit and I am finishing it. YOU LOST JACKASS!!!

I never had that many bitches about Axl. But dicks like you think they can say anything about Slash and get away with it. The dirter you get about Slash the dirter I will get about Axl.

Edited by sleeper

That's right get all that hate out. You can't pretend anymore.

That's right get all that hate out. You can't pretend anymore.

You know I did it only because the Axlite pushed it.

Edited by sleeper

Sleeper I never lose, your syntax and terminology unmistakenly identify you as a juvenille or an imbecile, if you honestly believe everything you just typed "I feel sorry for you" slash mentions axl bacause it brings attention to his failing career, "the truth is the truth hurts", I'll try to communicate on your subpar level,so you can comprehend. :lol: