Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first two seasons of the west wing this summer and i just downloaded the third seasn, It's been a long while and I've already forgotten most of the characters names but I'm looking forward to season 3. I hope this isn't where the show starts tio suck.

It never sucked by the standards of most tv shows, just it's own (after Aaron Sorkin checked out near the end of S4). But there are still stand out eps from S5 and S6 and it went out on a high - S7 is marvellous.

Edited by Angelica

ok so im caught up on jersey shore (best show EVA)

just kidding its retarded.

whats with people telling that deena girl she is beautiful. she looks like a cupcake version of snooki, who looks like a cupcake to begin with. cupcake^2

that show is fucked. its reality tv yet the majority of the people have 0 personality. when they do, its horrible (snooki, sitch).

pauly d is the only legit person on the show.

ok so im caught up on jersey shore (best show EVA)

just kidding its retarded.

whats with people telling that deena girl she is beautiful. she looks like a troll version of snooki, who looks like a troll to begin with. troll^2

that show is fucked. its reality tv yet the majority of the people have 0 personality. when they do, its horrible (snooki, sitch).

pauly d is the only legit person on the show.

jersey shore is hilarious and you gotta love vinny. agreed about deena though, bitch is hideous.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have the IFC, they are showing some good shows. Freaks and Geeks, The Larry Sanders Show, The Ben Stiller Show, Mr. Show, w/Bob and Dave, all worth checking out.

And The Soprano's is one of the best shows ever. Even though its edited on A & E, its still great.

I loved My name is Earl. Now I just watch House, The Big Bang Theory, American Dad, Futurama and Two and a half men. I also watched The walking dead, but in my opinion it was a bit disapointing (I mean I thought it would be better :shrugs: )

Yes and Yes, House is the only series i'm keeping track right now, hate TBBT doesn't make me laugh, although i get the jokes they lack the emotion , relevance i don't know it just doesn't have the thing that makes a good sitcom, looks fake, Sheldon is the only good thing about that show and sometimes he gets annoying.

Two and a half men is just great i never miss it, now this one does make laugh everytime.

The walking dead had a nice start, but the end of season 1 wasn't that great, i'm waiting for season 2. Is it out yet?

Fuck, I must have been living under a rock but I just discovered Deadwood and it's fuckin' amazing! shame on them for not making a fourth season.

I wish I could go back and re-watch this with complete ignorance.

One of the best shows I've ever seen.

Edited by SunnyDRE

So I finished up Rome a couple of days ago. Watched it off recommendations from this forum (Deadflower/Forsaken), and I loved it.

Started slow, but once you really start to get into it and it gets really good, it ends and leaves you thirsty. :(

Starting Battlestar Galactica this week; It was recommended by someone I work with.

Thoughts?

Edited by SunnyDRE

I loved My name is Earl. Now I just watch House, The Big Bang Theory, American Dad, Futurama and Two and a half men. I also watched The walking dead, but in my opinion it was a bit disapointing (I mean I thought it would be better :shrugs: )

Yes and Yes, House is the only series i'm keeping track right now, hate TBBT doesn't make me laugh, although i get the jokes they lack the emotion , relevance i don't know it just doesn't have the thing that makes a good sitcom, looks fake, Sheldon is the only good thing about that show and sometimes he gets annoying.

Two and a half men is just great i never miss it, now this one does make laugh everytime.

The walking dead had a nice start, but the end of season 1 wasn't that great, i'm waiting for season 2. Is it out yet?

Nope... I think second season of The Walking dead isn´t out yet.

And yes, House is my fav show by far!!

Btw, nice to talk to you again!! ;)

Edited by izzygirl

Since seeing Dexter recommended so many times here I've watched it. In 2 and a half weeks I have seen up to season 5 episode 7. That's 55 hours of Dexter. Possibly the greatest TV series I've ever seen, finally beating The Sopranos. Thank you guys :'D

I didn't mention it, but I did go ahead and watch Dexter. I liked it, but ....arrgh, I just didn't like the vigilante aspect.

Loved this scene though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqcomQsNQmE&player_feature=embed

:lol: yeah, one of the funniest scenes of all the dexter seasons.

michael c. hall is a very underrated actor... anyone that could go from playing a gay mortician for years to a split personality serial killer must be talented.

Edited by Forsaken

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Watched Arrested Development again, Freaks & Geeks? I'm working on both of those.

I loved Freaks & Geeks when I was younger :lol: I wonder what I'd make of it if I rewatched it.

The skinny blonde girl was so whingy and annoying though.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel