Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Madmen 4 it was still pretty good. they make drinking in the office look possible.

God, those days seemed so rad to be a professional in downtown. Secretaries at your disposal, booze all the time, and anywhere, and smoking anytime you wanted.

Give Boardwalk Empire a chance.... the first time I watched it, I watched 2 episodes and thought it was boring. I decided to give it another shot and what amazed at the directing and the storyline. Amazing show, definitely grew on me towards the end. Can't wait till next season.

Give Boardwalk Empire a chance.... the first time I watched it, I watched 2 episodes and thought it was boring. I decided to give it another shot and what amazed at the directing and the storyline. Amazing show, definitely grew on me towards the end. Can't wait till next season.

I stopped watching after two episodes, too. I may give it another shot.

It also doesn't help that it was coming on the same time as Monday Night Football. Football ended up taking priority.

Guest gunns5

Ive said it, how I met your mother is pure gold.

its terrible

The high ratings and the extra 2 seasons it just got picked up begs the differ to your comment.

the show is shit. Its something you watch while waiting for a good show to come on. Its a boring, predictable lame shit of a show and did I say boring?

Ive said it, how I met your mother is pure gold.

its terrible

The high ratings and the extra 2 seasons it just got picked up begs the differ to your comment.

the show is shit. Its something you watch while waiting for a good show to come on. Its a boring, predictable lame shit of a show and did I say boring?

I guess I should stop watching the show becasue you seem to know whats good and what sucks. Anyway, thanks for your opinion. Thats all your words are,but everyone has the right to one. Long live, Barney!

Two and Half Men Seasons 1-6. I've seen them once already but I fired up Season 1 other day again. Watching 5 eps of Men everynite is what life is all about.

Probaly the best comedy show right now. One of my favs.

No offence, but you have terrible taste. Both shows are shit imo. I like Sheen though...

Two and Half Men Seasons 1-6. I've seen them once already but I fired up Season 1 other day again. Watching 5 eps of Men everynite is what life is all about.

No offence, but you have terrible taste. Both shows are shit imo. I like Sheen though...

Not u too wasted! I enjoy reading yo posts. U can say the shows suck, cause thats your opinon. But just because we dont have the same taste doesnt mean I have bad taste. Fyi, here is a fact. The shows I like are top rated (by ratings) comedy shows.

Not u too wasted! I enjoy reading yo posts. U can say the shows suck, cause thats your opinon. But just because we dont have the same taste doesnt mean I have bad taste. Fyi, here is a fact. The shows I like are top rated (by ratings) comedy shows.

I'd rather have bad taste than taste something bad. Those shows are just 5 gags a minute shows. It's somewhere between Freinds and Seinfeld.

Treme.

Treme is really good, maybe better than The Wire in a way. But I missed last nights ep watching Season 5 of Men. maybe they do reruns on Sunday.

• 1 month later...