Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody watch How I Met Your Mother? I do, and after 8 seasons they finally revealed the mom. I kinda wanted to be a well known actress. Kinda sucked to see a nobody. Looks like next season is the last.

It's not must-see TV like 2 Broke Girls, but I do like to watch it when I can. I think it's pretty funny, but mostly I watch it because I've always had a thing for Alyson Hannigan. :lol:

2 Broke Girls is one of the worst shows I've ever seen; from the apparent 'humour', to the fact that the actors think shouting constitutes as acting.

I agree the shouting can be annoying, but it is still a funny show. A raunchier version of Laverne & Shirley if you've ever seen those reruns. Maybe it's geared more toward guy humor. ;)

Final season of The Wire. Almost don't want it to end.

How did you find the storylines about Hamsterdam, City Hall, the newspaper etc?

Hamsterdam and City Hall are okay. Couldn't care less for the newspaper. Marlo Stanfield is boring. He is far more sadistic than Stringer and Avon but at least they had class. Marlo is just psycho. I watch this season for three things

1. McNulty/Bunk

2. Omar

3. Lester

Final season of The Wire. Almost don't want it to end.

How did you find the storylines about Hamsterdam, City Hall, the newspaper etc?

Hamsterdam and City Hall are okay. Couldn't care less for the newspaper. Marlo Stanfield is boring. He is far more sadistic than Stringer and Avon but at least they had class. Marlo is just psycho. I watch this season for three things

1. McNulty/Bunk

2. Omar

3. Lester

I loved Snoop and Bubbles, and Omar. :wub:

Just started watching Deadwood.

Fucking cocksuckers.

That show was amazing! Makes me wanna watch it again.

First season was average at best, I only watched it because of my total love for zooey. Have to admit though the second season has improved dramatically and is in my opinion very funny on a regular basis. Nick and jess' s relationship and the will they won't they factor has been one of the main reasons I tuned in for most of season 2. They just work together as they are both quirky and strange.

Well deepest shame I respect your opinion and your right to express it. I feel the complete opposite though but it is nice to hear your feelings on the matter. The world would be a boring place if we all liked or disliked the same things.

Edited by Ryan95

Well deepest shame I respect your opinion and your right to express it. I feel the complete opposite though but it is nice to hear your feelings on the matter. The world would be a boring place if we all liked or disliked the same things.

:thumbsup:

Well that's a relief, I was so concerned.

Nice! Downloading now!

New Girl's good. I saw the first like 13-15 episodes in one sitting. wouldn't say it has improved dramatically though in the 2nd season. Some episodes are great, some are not so great. Probably helps a lot if you like Zooey.

Nice! Downloading now!

New Girl's good. I saw the first like 13-15 episodes in one sitting. wouldn't say it has improved dramatically though in the 2nd season. Some episodes are great, some are not so great. Probably helps a lot if you like Zooey.

Schmidt is the best character IMO. Funny show. Nothing groundbreaking. Just solid and funny.

Your one hell of a badass deepest shame.

Well that was clearly my intention, so I guess it's a job well-done.

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you.

In my opinion I found season 2 to be a lot more funny and far more consistent. Nick is my favourite character on the show.

^That's only a reason. Oh wait...

I watched the first season of New Girl and I think it was average, not bad but nothing really amazing. Though I want to watch therest to see if it really got better. I personally like Zooey in that show btw, I like her character.

"New Girl", "Two Broke Girls"... no one likes "Girls"?