Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your one hell of a badass deepest shame.

Well that was clearly my intention, so I guess it's a job well-done.
Sarcasm is clearly lost on you.

I think that comment applies more to you.

I highly doubt it. I quite like two broke girls at first as well kat dennings and her ample chest. But then the novelty of hearing two girls saying sexual innuendos a lot kinda lost its charm. Edited by Ryan95

Arrested Development season 4 was SO GOOD! Not a continous lol, like season 1 was but with plenty of hilarious moments and a BRILIANT script, probably the best I've ever seen. As far plot goes the bar has now been raised so high I don't see how anything could ever surpass it. Totally delivered!

I stopped watching because Zoeey is so incredibly blah; her try-hard "I'm so quirky" act annoys me to no end.

Most truthful post of the last month in this topic.

It always surprises me to hear adult males say they like her.

And Two Broke Girls...............people actually like this show?

Kat D is super hot, no doubt.

But the show is just dreadful. So predictable and cliched, you can tell every joke about 10 minutes before it happens. Comedy dumbed down to it's lowest form to appeal to teenage girls or bored housewives? Not sure, but it's almost painful to watch.

thoughts on True Blood premiere?

It was okay. I like the new governor guy.

Yeah, it was alright. Honestly not sure where anything is even going at this point with the show. The stuff with Bill will be interesting, as it seems he has control at some points and doesn't at others (i.e. the beginning of the episode).

The governor guy is cool. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets turned into a vampire or already is or something, idk.

Warlo was interesting also, especially with how he just vanished and stuff.

Dexter in 2 weeks :awesomeface:

Been watching The Office for the last couple of weeks, incredible show, really funny and catchy. The characters are extremelly well made during the whole show, really becoming complex people of their own. It's one of the few shows where you actually care about them. Just watched the 22th episode of the 7th season, the one where Michael (Steve Carell) leaves, and I have to admit... When he started crying during his last chat with Jim, I kind of cried to :,(

It was sad.

Edited by ManetsBR

Been watching The Office for the last couple of weeks, incredible show, really funny and catchy. The characters are extremelly well made during the whole show, really becoming complex people of their own. It's one of the few shows where you actually care about them. Just watched the 22th episode of the 7th season, the one where Michael (Steve Carell) leaves, and I have to admit... When he started crying during his last chat with Jim, I kind of cried to :,(

It was sad.

Get ready for two seasons of complete rubbish.

Yeah, I even considered NOT watching the last two seasons. Are they really that bad? I mean, I got kind of excited when I saw that Will Ferrell was the Steven Carell substitute, but his character is kind of lame.

Edited by ManetsBR

Yeah, I even considered NOT watching the last two seasons. Are they really that bad? I mean, I got kind of excited when I saw that Will Ferrell was the Steven Carell substitute, but his character is kind of lame.

Will Ferrell is only there for the last couple of episodes of season 7. But, yeah, they really are that bad. I don't think I even watched a full episode of season 9, I just skipped through to get a general idea of what was going on. I only watched those last two seasons because I wanted to see how the characters ended up.