Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the next season of American Horror Story.

Season 2 was soooooo bad though. Terrible. I didn't even finish it, and I have no desire to.

The first season was really good, though.

Have they said anything about what the theme will be in season 3?

i thought season 2 was pretty good :shrugs:

season 3 is going to be about witches. rumor is it will tie in with the salem witch trials somehow. it is called coven.

Season 2 was soooooo bad though. Terrible. I didn't even finish it, and I have no desire to.

season 3 is going to be about witches. rumor is it will tie in with the salem witch trials somehow. it is called coven.

I loved the first two seasons.

That's the first I've heard about season 3, sounds great!

Down to the last couple of episodes of Deadwood.

Cherish them.

Thank you; I shall. Deadwood has been an interesting ride for me; very character driven with the "main" good guy being unlikeable (Bullock) and most of the bad guys being likeable.

Cherish them.

Thank you; I shall. Deadwood has been an interesting ride for me; very character driven with the "main" good guy being unlikeable (Bullock) and most of the bad guys being likeable.

interesting. I liked Bullock from episode one until the end.

I never warmed to Al.

No way man, I felt just the opposite, season 2 seemed way better than season 1 to me. Casting, acting, and storytelling were better IMO except for the

alien plothole

Season 3 is is gonna be entitled "Coven" based off a witch theme with supposed Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates as the antagonists.

EDIT: Damn, bran beat me.

Cherish them.

Exactly how I felt. I loved Al more than Bullock.

I like how the Boondock Saint dude (always forget his name :lol:) seems to have been promoted to more of a lead figure, at least judging from that trailer. He's my favourite character and while I don't think the show is as strong as people make it out to be (often suffers from pretty terrible writing imo), it's entertaining, and I'm curious to see where they take it.

I think Season 1 is still my favourite. The slow build to all the action, not really knowing what's going on, Rick roaming amongst the living dead.

I cannot believe that Deadwood ended where it did and how it did. Strong stomach punch!

Yeah, the cocksuckas at HBO stopped filming with a proper ending due to "fund issues". Sucks, considering its probably my favorite show of all time.

I was watching Duck Dynasty today, a repeat of that episode where the whole Robertson family go on vacation to Hawaii...

Willie (the sorta' like star of the show) took them all to some Jungle/Park thing in Hawaii and I saw a part of that episode I had never seen before today (I've seen it a bunch of times now, just not this part) which saw Willie going

'Do you know where you are?'

'You in the Jungle baby!'

'You're gonna bleed!'

lol

The good moments were really good, but I didn't think there were a lot of them. I guess each season is supposed to stand alone, but it was still a let down after the first season, which I thought was absolutely great, so maybe my expectations were too high :shrugs:

Season 3 sounds like it could go either way, but I hope it's good.

Edited by RickRoses

Little experiment, but I think I'm going to close both the TV and Movie threads since we now have entire forums dedicated to them. These were originally created in Anything Goes, but they seem redundant given the updates today. Doing this, I think, will encourage discussion in appropriate threads, creation of new threads, etc., so I think it'll be better overall for the forum! But I don't want to hide any content here (so that if people search or anything for specific posts from the past, they're still visible), so I'm going to just lock it for the meantime rather than actually delete it. Hope nobody has a problem with that. If so, shoot me a PM.