Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always Sunny is coming back! Also I think the all the promo for the NBC's Up all night has sold me into cn it.

Really? Bunch of promos for that show during football yesterday, didn't interest me at all. Neither did that female cop show they kept running commercials for.

Its always Sunny is coming back! Also I think the all the promo for the NBC's Up all night has sold me into cn it.

Really? Bunch of promos for that show during football yesterday, didn't interest me at all. Neither did that female cop show they kept running commercials for.

Yea, that female cop show doesnt look good. Up All Night though, long live Kelly Bundy!

started watching Dexter. i'm just on season 4 now. can't see what the fuss is about this show. season 3 was terrible!(especially that cuban guy who becomes his best friend)

i find his sister the MOST annoying. every season we have to watch some of her bullshit romances and she's not hot at all! she looks like a little boy. dexter as a character is good but the whole show is only alright. i watch it but i'm never excited to see the next episode. am i missing something?

Almost finished Boardwalk Empire and Shameless :)

how are you liking Boardwalk? season 2 is taking FOREVER.

Just finished Boardwalk. Really enjoyed it!

Gonna watch the final season of Rescue Me, then try to get back into Breaking Bad.

oh another rescue me fan!

i really liked the last season. it got a little better than the last few. great blend of comedy and fuck ups. worthy ending as well. one i didn't see coming.

Almost finished Boardwalk Empire and Shameless :)

how are you liking Boardwalk? season 2 is taking FOREVER.

Just finished Boardwalk. Really enjoyed it!

Gonna watch the final season of Rescue Me, then try to get back into Breaking Bad.

oh another rescue me fan!

i really liked the last season. it got a little better than the last few. great blend of comedy and fuck ups. worthy ending as well. one i didn't see coming.

really thinking about checking this show out. been on my "need to get around to watching list" for years.

Rescue Me was wonderful. Offered fascinating insights into the male psyche (also a lot of Dulli on the soundtrack, which was highly fitting). :rofl-lol: Still haven't seen the last two seasons, holding off on saying goodbye. :(

Halfway through The Tudors. Total guilty pleasure.

Edited by Angelica