Dizzy Reed announces shows in the U.S.!

Axl Rose Fã Clube

I guess that's your opinion. IMO, his voice is brutally awful...his song writing is almost as bad too. :thumbsdown:

Didn't he cowrite there was a time

Don't have the liner notes in front of me, so idk. If he did, it was prob the piano part, which along with the hip-hop drum beat, is awful and doesn't belong in what otherwise is a very good song.

If he had written the whole song, you would have said it's the worst or one of the worst of the album. Am I right or am I right? He's written some parts of Streets of dreams and I.R.S., I'm sure you think they are the worst parts of those songs too, and that those are the other worst songs of Chinese democracy! ^^

Edited by axleu

No knock personally against Dizzy, but I never understood why he was made an official band member. I think they over used him in the UYI. When it comes down for the need of a piano/keyboard, Axl seems good enough. But again, they use him way too much. The GNR sounds doesn't need keyboards all the time. I wish Axl would listen to me just once.

I would say the main reason they got Dizzy in the first place was so he could play the piano while Axl runs around being Axl. Axl talked about such things in Making the Videos specifically in regards to Estranged.

Based on plans I've seen, the band should have the Summer free to do what they want.

As in something else needs to be done around that time or there's just nothing in the forseeable future?

MSL's other comments indicated that he had day-by-day details of GnR's plans for February through May.