Best Intro Song

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

After seeing both used as the intro song live, I think Jungle is more exciting and more suited to being the opener. Having said that I think its cool they used CD on this tour seeing as its the CD tour (well the tour after CD is released).

Anyway bring back Jungle. Its much exciting. I love when the crowd are singing along and screaming so much your struggling to hear the band play it.

Wttj and Chinese are both awesome openers, but I'd have to go with Chinese. It's long intro is great to get you pumped up for the show. Plus it's from the latest album by the new band, so I think it's an obvious choice.

this, to a T. Plus, Jungle is awesome, too, and you get that right afterward, so, double awesome!!!

I'm shocked that anybody actually voted for Chinese Democracy. Welcome to the Jungle is probably the best intro song of all time. Hopefully CD will be dropped from the setlist on the next tour. It's an average album track that should never been released as a single.

Edited by ITW 2012

'The General'(or 2006 tour intro if it isnt that) intro into WTTJ is the best opener ive ever seen. So much energy. CD was appropriate for the CD tour however, but pales in comparison to Jungle in general.

Nightrain worked really well for the original line-up, but the new line-ups version is so cool for just before the encore.

chinese democracy. go and see it live.

THIS

until you have seen GnR in 2010, then you dont really appreciate how great this song is live, and how much energy the band has in performing it.

Definately a highlight from the 2 shows I went to last year!