Should Slash and Duff have fired Axl after AFD?

Vincent Vega

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obvious cupcake thread is obvious

Try harder, Miser

Why is your side so cowardly about your true feelings about Axl? You passive-aggressively dance around it.

You're right, I hate Axl with all my heart. I want to see him fail and fall flat with every attempt at artistic direction. That's why I bought the CD box set, really like CD, and want to go see him live when he comes here. Because I hate him.

Stop making stupid threads.

No Axl,No Guns n Roses...period...

No Slash, No GNR either.. but obviously we still have some kind of GNR. Would probably still be one the other way around too.

Noe of the members should have been fired, except Adler who couldn't keep it together. This band without any of the 3 who were still around during the UYI tours(Axl,Slash,Duff) will forever be just a memory of what once was.

No Axl,No Guns n Roses...period...

No Slash, No GNR either.. but obviously we still have some kind of GNR. Would probably still be one the other way around too.

Noe of the members should have been fired, except Adler who couldn't keep it together. This band without any of the 3 who were still around during the UYI tours(Axl,Slash,Duff) will forever be just a memory of what once was.

To be honest,i really like the New Guns n Roses,but of course i like the Old Guns n Roses too.The old Guns is just a memory,i don't think they'll reunite.You know that Axl and Slash haven't talked to each other for a long time.And the new Guns has potential and they have proved that.When they came here,in September the concert was sold out,believe me.

No, of course he shouldn't have been fired. Even though he was a pain in the ass from time to time, the other guys knew they'd go nowhere if they were able to get rid of him, and Axl used that to his advantage. Besides the record company wouldn't have allowed it.