American Idol

Snowmass

I have no idea if Axl & StevenTyler are friends at all, but what would the reaction be if Axl made a guest appearance? Either singing or commentary? I don't even know if I'd think it'd be cheesy or awesome. Just watching Idol (and Tyler) at the moment. Would it be huge or would the AI audience yawn? What would our reaction be (Axl fans)?

I have no idea if Axl & StevenTyler are friends at all, but what would the reaction be if Axl made a guest appearance? Either singing or commentary? I don't even know if I'd think it'd be cheesy or awesome. Just watching Idol (and Tyler) at the moment. Would it be huge or would the AI audience yawn? What would our reaction be (Axl fans)?

Axl and Tyler were friends at one point. Guns toured with them in the late 80's to promote AFD. I believe the tour went on for 9 months.

Just watching Idol (and Tyler)

why?

:rofl-lol: Good point...why? Well, the family was watching, it caught my attention. I figured it would suck, but actually Tyler is good. Dude is hilarious...kinda in a Bach type way. Totally blew my mind. Then I started to think, wonder if he & Axl are friends, wonder if Axl would be a guest ever. Either sing or mentor like they have done past seasons with famous musicians.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Anybody see the guy with the disabled girlfriend who got though the other night after wheeling her out for the sympathy vote? Vomit worthy!

Read it on the one and only website :wub:

I hate that crap erggh. They also do it and the editing of the whole thing is embarrassing. They usually play Westlife flying without wings in the background or something.

I want to sing this song *sniff* for my beloved Grandad who died in 1988. He was everything to me :cry: