Is this guy in this video Paul Huge?

Vincent Vega

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it dave lank?

I don't know if Dave Lank came from Indiana though and if he was part of Axl's Indiana crowd (Izzy, Paul).

Axl says in the video that he grew up with the guy and they're like sons from different mothers. I don't know if he knew Lank that long.

Edited by Indigo Child

isn't it dave lank?

I don't know if Dave Lank came from Indiana though and if he was part of Axl's Indiana crowd (Izzy, Paul).

Axl says in the video that he grew up with the guy and they're like sons from different mothers. I don't know if he knew Lank that long.

He did.

I can kind of see what Slash meant by Paul looking like the blandest guy in the world with a guitar.

Needs a tattoo or something of character.

He needed a lightsaber. I swear he's Liam Neeson's brother.

top-25-star-wars-heroes-day-3-20080813022808255-000.jpg

paulwi.jpg

Edited by Indigo Child

That's Paul Hue alright. You can argue it any way and bullshit it anyw ways...probably to defend axl lmao..BUT THAT'S PAUL HUGE

Who are you addressing this to?

Sorry to offend you cuz to answer this post seconds after I put it up clearly you want to fight about it..this isnt' addressed to anyone, just stating a fact..clearly cuz your bored but anyways...that's clearly Paul Huge. Look at the pic of that next to the pic of Paul from RIR 3. Look it's clearly the same guy but aged. It doesn't take a math major to figure that out

Edited by AxlRose14

That's Paul Hue alright. You can argue it any way and bullshit it anyw ways...probably to defend axl lmao..BUT THAT'S PAUL HUGE

Who are you addressing this to?

Sorry to offend you cuz to answer this post seconds after I put it up clearly you want to fight about it..this isnt' addressed to anyone, just stating a fact..clearly cuz your bored but anyways...that's clearly Paul Huge. Look at the pic of that next to the pic of Paul from RIR 3. Look it's clearly the same guy but aged. It doesn't take a math major to figure that out

No, i wasn't sure how who you were addressing it to. i'm not interested in fighting.

I thought it was Paul Huge too.

I know that last post makes me come off as a dick but...lets be real, that's paul huge. Not tryin to offend or piss anyone off cuz im bored with no life cuz clearly..you can look at my page im not in here much anymore but...that's paul huge. It's just gotta be.

I know that last post makes me come off as a dick but...lets be real, that's paul huge. Not tryin to offend or piss anyone off cuz im bored with no life cuz clearly..you can look at my page im not in here much anymore but...that's paul huge. It's just gotta be.

Are you feeling okay?