Keith Richards on various fellow artists

Vincent Vega

Attention - "Various" but only two.

Thanks for lying Indigo :xmasssanta:

There's others but you can only post two videos per post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4NOS8-IkI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNNtwrw1-uQ&feature=related

Edited by Indigo Child

Does Keith Richards like Slash?

I'm sure Slash wrote in his book that he didn't get the impression Keith liked him much. And have never seen anything about them collaborating or talking. Slash is pretty in with Ronny but was inspired by Richards.

Slash then ignored Keith by leaving Axl.

Today I found a pic of the two together at the Rock hall of fame induction 07. They both look 'pally'.

Meh, just something I've wondered for a while.

I'm sure Slash wrote in his book that he didn't get the impression Keith liked him much. And have never seen anything about them collaborating or talking. Slash is pretty in with Ronny but was inspired by Richards.

Today I found a pic of the two together at the Rock hall of fame induction 07. They both look 'pally'.

When asked he thought about Guns in 1988, Keith said "not much", and Slash was hurt by Keith saying that. It's in Mick Wall's book from 1991, the Most Dangerous Band in the World. Keith felt Slash looked like he was trying to copy Jimmy Page in appearance and whatnot.

When asked he thought about Guns in 1988, Keith said "not much", and Slash was hurt by Keith saying that. It's in Mick Wall's book from 1991, the Most Dangerous Band in the World. Keith felt Slash looked like he was trying to copy Jimmy Page in appearance and whatnot.

"What do I think of Guns n Roses chances of surviving?Hey,it's not my gig to weigh up other people's chances of living or dying,baby-that's what people do to me! I used to be number one on the list of the next guy to turn into a zero,so I wouldn't dream of doing it to them.I ain't gonna judge 'em.I wish them all the luck in the world.They're good guys.What can I say?I really feel for those guys right now,'cos it ain't the Baby Doll Lounge they're playing anymore.Where they're dealing from,it's like Jaws out there every night." -Keith Richards from Appetite For Destruction The Days of Guns n Roses (Danny Sugerman)

"It's like the Clash isn't it?Or the Sex Pistols?Not the music,but that other thing,like they're set on self-destruct"

-Mick Jagger (same book)

Edited by zint61