Axl Rose Burning Nirvana Cap

LaRocker

Envy is such a nasty vice.

Do you mean Axl or Kurt? Because Axl seemed to be a favorite topic of Kurt's.

I'm a fan of both, but c'mon guy, call a spade a spade.

Kurt found Axl's larger-than-life persona to be absolutely hysterical, and made fun of him quite a bit for that. I would hardly dignify Kurt's hatred of Axl as "envious" since Kurt had repeatedly commented (even before becoming famous) that the archetype of the "macho-man" that Axl seemed to fit so well at the time, is the antithesis to the former's role in music. Kurt simply wanted nothing to do with Axl's ilk.

On the other hand, Axl seemed to be very bitter about Nirvana turning down all his requests and invitations.

• 2 weeks later...

This took place just after the MTV Music Awards...you've heard the stories about everything that went down..backstage and on stage.

I remember when Nirvana won an award they came on stage and were taunting Guns.

Grohl was at the podium waving and going HI AXL HI AXL.

This was kind of Axl's response to the MTV events (that's how it seemed anyway)....if you listen to the rant,it's clear he's pretty pissed at them.

• 2 weeks later...

This took place just after the MTV Music Awards...you've heard the stories about everything that went down..backstage and on stage.

I remember when Nirvana won an award they came on stage and were taunting Guns.

Grohl was at the podium waving and going HI AXL HI AXL.

This was kind of Axl's response to the MTV events (that's how it seemed anyway)....if you listen to the rant,it's clear he's pretty pissed at them.

I thought Axl liked Nirvana... Anyway.. what went down in the awards that made all this happen?

I heard once about it but i forgot.

Kurt Cobain: "Well, apparently Axl was in a really bad mood. Something set him off, probably just minutes before our encounter with him. We were in the food tent and I was holding my daughter, Frances, and he came strutting by with five of his huge bodyguards and a person with a movie camera. "

Well there's a video that will never see the light of day. I'm on team Cobain.

I'm on team Cobain.

Of course you are. But what will Slash think of your philandering ways? No more team Slash?

Do you know what funny is?

You need to stop talking to me colloquially, I don't fucking know you.

"O course you are".

Maybe its just the way you think in your head but do you talk to people in real life in this parental, patronizing, condescending voice? Parental. It's kind of disturbing and creepy. Maybe you know people in your natural environment that talk like that and it's normal for you but I don't know you so this is just uncomfortable. Maybe you in your in head think you are being funny but I'm not laughing. It's annoying. Stop. If your sarcasm isn't significantly witty than I would refrain from using it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool video! Never seen that! But why did it take so many people to burn it? lol

I'm on team Cobain.

Such a predictable simpleton.

Irony.

Want more irony?

66451787.jpg

• 2 weeks later...