An open letter from a fan to W. Axl Rose

D..

Before this gets moved to another part of the forum, I would like to say that I'm consciously writing this on the News section because I want it to be possibly read by Axl himself (maybe not gonna happen but you never know), that I feel it should be an open and active debate, and it does have to do with news about the GNR world.

I'm not a known member to take free shots at the new band, and especially not at Axl. I look up to these guys and admire them more than any of my posts could tell. I'm thankful to Robin, Buckethead, Brain, Tommy, Richard, Paul, Dizzy, Chris, Axl, and any other member that has collaborated closely or from a distance to Chinese Democracy. And of course I'm thankful to DJ Ashba, Bumblefoot and Frank for the recent great live performances, along with the others.

So this is going to be a premiere. I'm not going to bash Axl, but I would like to write a few words for him that I hope he will read, and maybe others can participate (but with respect to the man).

Dear Mr Rose,

Thank you for Chinese Democracy. This sentence is the only thing I was able to tell you last year when I had the huge honour to meet you in person, because I didn't have the time to say anything else, and it was the first and truest thing that sprang to my mind. I really love Chinese Democracy and I listen to bits of it every week or so along with other great musics. I know you said "never meet your heroes" and you are probably right, but you didn't disappoint.

If you do read this message, you will probably be like "who the fuck is this kid, who does he think he is, I don't need advice from anybody, fuck off" and you will probably be right. But I would like to think you will be open minded about it.

If I'm writing this message, it's not about getting views or anything like that, I don't care about that. I have my own stuff aside so please leave the "get a life" judgment aside.

You are a big motivation and model to me, as you are for a lot of people I guess. I'm just writing this message because it drives me mad that given your talent you don't seem to be able to find a solution to drive Guns N" Roses better than this. I went to three of your shows last year and it rocked. But the promotion sucked. Chinese Democracy's promotion failed as well. You are delivering big time, and yet you fail to promote it. It cannot only be due to the various managers that you fire.

You are slowly getting old... you still deliver, but the performance of your songs requires more energy than say... a U2 song. It's incredibly demanding. Happy birthday by the way. If things don't happen faster in GNR land, you will wake up someday and turn 60 and wonder why the hell didn't you move your ass a bit more and enjoyed your life more with the new lineup you apparently have a lot of fun with.

I don't get why it's so hard with your talent and all the talent that's in the band to come out in the open more often and share some more music with your fans. You got a full "new" album ready apparently. Why all the secrecy when the secrecy about CD damaged the sales greatly (of an album that is, in my opinion, a true masterpiece)? It's good to be enigmatic and keep things hidden, but there's a time when it begins to irritate everyone and in the end, people begin to lose interest.

This band is tight, and you still got a few years before you will be an old washed up cowboy. Please don't waste them and please update what's going on more, because to me, Guns N' Roses should be BIG. I want Guns N' Roses to be as big as it was in the nineties, and you still got what's in you to make it happen. Just move your ass and go, there is still time, but not as much as you'd like to think! MOVE YA ASS AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by D..

I know and nobody goes there. Maybe a giant letter should be written in collaboration with every member, I don't know, but this section is useless, it's highly unprobable that Axl reads those messages and most of em are just to suck his dick so it won't wake him from the GNR coma.

I quit reading when you described Chinese Democracy as "a true masterpiece". Isn't there some rule against posting when you are under the influence of crack?

You're the most pathetic forum member I've ever seen BBA..what's your deal?! 97 accounts?! What do you do for a living? I can't imagine you have any sort of a life whatsoever.. Go ahead..I'm waiting for another one of your "classic" your mother responses..Goes to show what a brilliant individual you are...

Before this gets moved to another part of the forum, I would like to say that I'm consciously writing this on the News section because I want it to be possibly read by Axl himself (maybe not gonna happen but you never know), that I feel it should be an open and active debate, and it does have to do with news about the GNR world.

I'm not a known member to take free shots at the new band, and especially not at Axl. I look up to these guys and admire them more than any of my posts could tell. I'm thankful to Robin, Buckethead, Brain, Tommy, Richard, Paul, Dizzy, Chris, Axl, and any other member that has collaborated closely or from a distance to Chinese Democracy. And of course I'm thankful to DJ Ashba, Bumblefoot and Frank for the recent great live performances, along with the others.

So this is going to be a premiere. I'm not going to bash Axl, but I would like to write a few words for him that I hope he will read, and maybe others can participate (but with respect to the man).

Dear Mr Rose,

Thank you for Chinese Democracy. This sentence is the only thing I was able to tell you last year when I had the huge honour to meet you in person, because I didn't have the time to say anything else, and it was the first and truest thing that sprang to my mind. I really love Chinese Democracy and I listen to bits of it every week or so along with other great musics. I know you said "never meet your heroes" and you are probably right, but you didn't disappoint.

If you do read this message, you will probably be like "who the fuck is this kid, who does he think he is, I don't need advice from anybody, fuck off" and you will probably be right. But I would like to think you will be open minded about it.

If I'm writing this message, it's not about getting views or anything like that, I don't care about that. I have my own stuff aside so please leave the "get a life" judgment aside.

You are a big motivation and model to me, as you are for a lot of people I guess. I'm just writing this message because it drives me mad that given your talent you don't seem to be able to find a solution to drive Guns N" Roses better than this. I went to three of your shows last year and it rocked. But the promotion sucked. Chinese Democracy's promotion failed as well. You are delivering big time, and yet you fail to promote it. It cannot only be due to the various managers that you fire.

You are slowly getting old... you still deliver, but the performance of your songs requires more energy than say... a U2 song. It's incredibly demanding. Happy birthday by the way. If things don't happen faster in GNR land, you will wake up someday and turn 60 and wonder why the hell didn't you move your ass a bit more and enjoyed your life more with the new lineup you apparently have a lot of fun with.

I don't get why it's so hard with your talent and all the talent that's in the band to come out in the open more often and share some more music with your fans. You got a full "new" album ready apparently. Why all the secrecy when the secrecy about CD damaged the sales greatly (of an album that is, in my opinion, a true masterpiece)? It's good to be enigmatic and keep things hidden, but there's a time when it begins to irritate everyone and in the end, people begin to lose interest.

This band is tight, and you still got a few years before you will be an old washed up cowboy. Please don't waste them and please update what's going on more, because to me, Guns N' Roses should be BIG. I want Guns N' Roses to be as big as it was in the nineties, and you still got what's in you to make it happen. Just move your ass and go, there is still time, but not as much as you'd like to think! MOVE YA ASS AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sound you hear? Thats the sound of a car hitting a brick wall...scccreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhhhhBoom!

Dear Mr Rose,

The sound you hear? Thats the sound of a car hitting a brick wall...scccreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhhhhBoom!

One of your 93 accounts?

I agree with much of what OP said.

My main trip is the lack of fresh tunes. If in fact you have enough material, why not just release it for lovers of said material to enjoy?

Very few rock artists actually deliver something as grand as you manage to, but it feels like your holding back a bit.

Nothing lasts forever, cold nov. rain, life, etc.

I could care less how the band is promoted, presented, or what have ya, but music is my medicine, and you're the "CEO of Pfizer".

If it's a give and take thing, I'd be glad to mow your yard or clean your toilet. Just get us some fresh meds, and things would be cool, AND we wouldn't have to deal with a buch of online frauds and pricks.

Shit, the main reason I even look at this board is hoping to see some new music news. Even 1 song every 6 months. Fuck.

Thanks, Mr. Rose

People who enjoy what gnr do now often forget that there is still a large continent that just want a reunion. Not just forumers but business people. This may not cause any problems but I doubt it. So maybe axl is doing the best he can? That's how I see it for better or worse.

I think that the premise for this discussion is wrong, that's my personal opinion of course as is yours, but I thought I'd chip in. When discussions like these arise, the most common responses are either: 1) Axl should, must, has to.... or on the other side 2) Axl doesn't need to.. I think it's hard from a fan's perspective to know what to say in these discussions. On the one hand, we enjoy the music and the band and since we've made the following of the band and listening to the music a part of our everyday life, we've become addicted. It's like: can I have some more please, I need some more, I want some more, give me some more until you progress into trying to rationalize why you would be entitled to getting something you want...but I bought the record, but I went to the concert. Everyone, including myself, try to rationalize it through the paradigm that if I do something I should get something in return. While it's a great paradigm and I guess it works well, since capitalism definitely has prevailed around the world, it reaches its limitations when we start looking at the relationships between people rather than people vs. product. You, we, the fanbase etc. are all treating Gn'R like it's a product, we look at the individuals in the band and the music as products that we want and we apply that particular paradigm. But the thing is, nobody ever talks about what the other side might want...

We feel like we're entitled to have demands since we've waited so long, we've spent money, time, and in the process become highly addicted to everything Gn'R. The truth is that, even though Gn'R is a brand, it consists of people, like me and you, with their personal reasons for being a part of Gn'R. Has anyone ever considered that maybe, just maybe, catering to anyone's demands and hopes and dreams is not something that Axl set out to do when he started the band? I'm pretty sure he was just looking for a way to channel his energy and creativity and make a living out of it. He has said it before, he writes songs that he wants to listen to, not what other people want to listen to. But then somebody might say, well, didn't he say that he wanted the band to get as big as possible and wouldn't that entail that notion of 'selling a product'? Well, not really. We all want to succeed at what we do. If you become a public figure, lets say an actor, you want to make great movies, but you also want to get remembered for something, become one of the greats (we all do, there's no denying that). And the only way to be remembered in the entertainment business is to get big, to do something different etc. And that's exactly what Axl set out to do. I don't think he really wanted all the responsibilities that the modern society sticks onto public figures. Can't actors, musicians just do their thing without becoming cult leaders?

What I'm trying to say that liking something or someone is an option. You shouldn't make direct connections between liking a person and then assuming that if you like them, then they should automatically do whatever you want, just because you have opened yourself up to that person (in this case we are talking about a group of people - such as Gn'R). You should assume that in personal relationships, with your friends and familiy, but not with people you don't know and who are doing what they do for themselves and not for anybody else. Axl makes music, because he likes making music and he wants be known for making great music, we all want recognition, its built into our system, but does recognition mean that he should take orders from the same people? No...

The logic or the paradigm is wrong. He'll go about doing his thing, something we cannot judge, because it's his livelihood, it's his life, and we should be living our own lives. Can you imagine a situation when you're a cashier for instance and then one day somebody just comes up to you and starts telling you how you should do your job better? Wouldn't that annoy you? Yes it would. And we should forget about the whole concept of celebrities being at a different level than ordinary people, because this is what ruins it for everyone. You start making different rules. You're a celebrity, you can't enjoy your job, you have to think about what I need and want... No he doesn't. It may sound selfish in the sense that the fans are what makes his job possible, but the fans should be there as observers of his career and not as direct participants in his career, if you know what I mean? Does that mean that he doesn't care about the fans at all? No it doesn't. If he didn't care at all, he'd do a shitty job. He'd try to get by easy, just make his money and that's it. But he always delivers an awesome show... That's his way of saying thanks for the support. That's his way of communication. It's different, but it's his to choose, because we go out there to see him. Expecting him to do more, give interviews, promotion, talkshows all that, just because that's the industry standard these days is foolish and selfish on our part. He is what he is, and we love him for what he is, why do we make such an effort trying to make him change, so he would better fit our daily schedules? So much pressure all the time on one single persion? Isn't that a bit too much?That's all I got to say about that.

Dear Mr Rose,

While I think it's a very " cute " post..

What if... Axl doesnt want to? What if Axl doesnt give a shit about promoting himself? What if he doesnt care about doing videos? or promoting tours? Or selling himself to try and gain mass appeal as he once had in the late 80's and early 90's ? What if he is really happy with the way things are for the most part?

I know the manager's job is to sell the band and gain as much cash as possible..could be why he goes through lots of them.. Maybe Axl doesnt want the mass appeal he had at one time because of all the baggage that goes with it. I'm sure Axl makes a decent amount of money with the way things are at this very moment. He probably cant buy every single thing his heart desires but I imagine if he invests his money well and does the occasional tour every few years plus the money he gets from publishing and etc etc.. Axl has a very nice life and wont have to worry about a day job for the rest of it. He lives a very quiet life when not out touring and we have gone years with very few sightings and very little information. That tells me that Axl could give a hot fuck about being at the TOP and just wants to live his life and do things on his own terms.. lots of people hate that..I admire it.

have any of you ever stopped to consider...maybe hes not interested in continuing? perhaps 'early retirement'? not like he needs the money...or owes anyone anything...maybe hes tired of getting sued for every little thing that he does or doesnt do...I dont know...if I was Mr Rose..I'd certainly be weary after 20 years of lawsuits...misnomers.....false media reports...ppl like that fat guy...all the ppl named in 'get in the ring'....the list just goes on and on...yes..he is 49 now...and life really starts to change apparently a lot once you get to 50ish...or so ive been told...no im not anywhere NEAR 50...but still...sometimes you can learn something from those with more experience than you...while i do hope that there is far more coming from GnR...you certainly have to start asking these questions...in a realistic point of view...Sure, as fans we want more more more...but do you think TELLING him what to do is going to do anything? How would you feel if you had a new person to the neighborhood come over for supper...they really liked your main course or how you cooked it..and then they started to tell their friends..and then they started camping out on your front door...front yard...DEMANDING you to cook it for them? day in...day out...I think most of us would prolly invest in a shotgun or something of that nature and etc etc. 'choose your own adventure'. But thats EXACTLY what is going on in these forums...its like we are camping out..and trying to demand...he owes us nothing...deal with it. If more comes...itll come on his time table. If you cant deal with that..well you might want to seek therapy..because obviously you have an issue or 12 with rejection...instability...and the list goes on..quit acting like a bunch of children...seriously...try being an adult for a change...and maybe then...MAYBE...thatll get some far better responses from Mr Rose...cause obviously what you're all doing..isnt working worth a fuck....so when in doubt..change tactics/mindset....ultimately..its up to you...but everything ive said here...should at least be up for some consideration...I would hope anyway.

ps and to all those that call him 'Axl' like you're his best friend...ya might wanna try some respect...untill he gives you permission..it should be 'Mr Rose'. just a small piece of advice. Remember Pulp Fiction?

Edited by happyguy35

have any of you ever stopped to consider...maybe hes not interested in continuing? perhaps 'early retirement'? not like he needs the money...or owes anyone anything...maybe hes tired of getting sued for every little thing that he does or doesnt do...I dont know...if I was Mr Rose..I'd certainly be weary after 20 years of lawsuits...misnomers.....false media reports...ppl like that fat guy...all the ppl named in 'get in the ring'....the list just goes on and on...yes..he is 49 now...and life really starts to change apparently a lot once you get to 50ish...or so ive been told...no im not anywhere NEAR 50...but still...sometimes you can learn something from those with more experience than you...while i do hope that there is far more coming from GnR...you certainly have to start asking these questions...in a realistic point of view...Sure, as fans we want more more more...but do you think TELLING him what to do is going to do anything? How would you feel if you had a new person to the neighborhood come over for supper...they really liked your main course or how you cooked it..and then they started to tell their friends..and then they started camping out on your front door...front yard...DEMANDING you to cook it for them? day in...day out...I think most of us would prolly invest in a shotgun or something of that nature and etc etc. 'choose your own adventure'. But thats EXACTLY what is going on in these forums...its like we are camping out..and trying to demand...he owes us nothing...deal with it. If more comes...itll come on his time table. If you cant deal with that..well you might want to seek therapy..because obviously you have an issue or 12 with rejection...instability...and the list goes on..quit acting like a bunch of children...seriously...try being an adult for a change...and maybe then...MAYBE...thatll get some far better responses from Mr Rose...cause obviously what you're all doing..isnt working worth a fuck....so when in doubt..change tactics/mindset....ultimately..its up to you...but everything ive said here...should at least be up for some consideration...I would hope anyway.

ps and to all those that call him 'Axl' like you're his best friend...ya might wanna try some respect...untill he gives you permission..it should be 'Mr Rose'. just a small piece of advice. Remember Pulp Fiction?

I agree with the post in general, at least with the notion of 'demanding artists to cater for the fans' but the post scriptum is just beyond ridiculous... W. Axl Rose is his legal name and his stage name...Mr. Rose is when you're working at a hotel and he's checking in...I don't work at a hotel, I'm a fan and I'm gonna address him as a musician named Axl Rose

I think that the premise for this discussion is wrong, that's my personal opinion of course as is yours, but I thought I'd chip in. When discussions like these arise, the most common responses are either: 1) Axl should, must, has to.... or on the other side 2) Axl doesn't need to.. I think it's hard from a fan's perspective to know what to say in these discussions. On the one hand, we enjoy the music and the band and since we've made the following of the band and listening to the music a part of our everyday life, we've become addicted. It's like: can I have some more please, I need some more, I want some more, give me some more until you progress into trying to rationalize why you would be entitled to getting something you want...but I bought the record, but I went to the concert. Everyone, including myself, try to rationalize it through the paradigm that if I do something I should get something in return. While it's a great paradigm and I guess it works well, since capitalism definitely has prevailed around the world, it reaches its limitations when we start looking at the relationships between people rather than people vs. product. You, we, the fanbase etc. are all treating Gn'R like it's a product, we look at the individuals in the band and the music as products that we want and we apply that particular paradigm. But the thing is, nobody ever talks about what the other side might want...

We feel like we're entitled to have demands since we've waited so long, we've spent money, time, and in the process become highly addicted to everything Gn'R. The truth is that, even though Gn'R is a brand, it consists of people, like me and you, with their personal reasons for being a part of Gn'R. Has anyone ever considered that maybe, just maybe, catering to anyone's demands and hopes and dreams is not something that Axl set out to do when he started the band? I'm pretty sure he was just looking for a way to channel his energy and creativity and make a living out of it. He has said it before, he writes songs that he wants to listen to, not what other people want to listen to. But then somebody might say, well, didn't he say that he wanted the band to get as big as possible and wouldn't that entail that notion of 'selling a product'? Well, not really. We all want to succeed at what we do. If you become a public figure, lets say an actor, you want to make great movies, but you also want to get remembered for something, become one of the greats (we all do, there's no denying that). And the only way to be remembered in the entertainment business is to get big, to do something different etc. And that's exactly what Axl set out to do. I don't think he really wanted all the responsibilities that the modern society sticks onto public figures. Can't actors, musicians just do their thing without becoming cult leaders?

What I'm trying to say that liking something or someone is an option. You shouldn't make direct connections between liking a person and then assuming that if you like them, then they should automatically do whatever you want, just because you have opened yourself up to that person (in this case we are talking about a group of people - such as Gn'R). You should assume that in personal relationships, with your friends and familiy, but not with people you don't know and who are doing what they do for themselves and not for anybody else. Axl makes music, because he likes making music and he wants be known for making great music, we all want recognition, its built into our system, but does recognition mean that he should take orders from the same people? No...

The logic or the paradigm is wrong. He'll go about doing his thing, something we cannot judge, because it's his livelihood, it's his life, and we should be living our own lives. Can you imagine a situation when you're a cashier for instance and then one day somebody just comes up to you and starts telling you how you should do your job better? Wouldn't that annoy you? Yes it would. And we should forget about the whole concept of celebrities being at a different level than ordinary people, because this is what ruins it for everyone. You start making different rules. You're a celebrity, you can't enjoy your job, you have to think about what I need and want... No he doesn't. It may sound selfish in the sense that the fans are what makes his job possible, but the fans should be there as observers of his career and not as direct participants in his career, if you know what I mean? Does that mean that he doesn't care about the fans at all? No it doesn't. If he didn't care at all, he'd do a shitty job. He'd try to get by easy, just make his money and that's it. But he always delivers an awesome show... That's his way of saying thanks for the support. That's his way of communication. It's different, but it's his to choose, because we go out there to see him. Expecting him to do more, give interviews, promotion, talkshows all that, just because that's the industry standard these days is foolish and selfish on our part. He is what he is, and we love him for what he is, why do we make such an effort trying to make him change, so he would better fit our daily schedules? So much pressure all the time on one single persion? Isn't that a bit too much?That's all I got to say about that.

Great post, spot on.

For ppruks and happyguy35: I don't consider Guns N' Roses as a product, and I don't want with this letter to force Axl Rose to do anything. He's entitled to do what he wants. The whole capitalism/product thing is absolutely not my way of seeing things, otherwise, I wouldn't have talked about "getting old".

The bottomline is: Axl Rose is getting in the last phase of his life when it's still possible to do good rock n' roll. Performing Guns N' Roses songs is very demanding with the way Axl does it. Let's be honest, the day he will stop moving and running like he does on stage, it won't be quite GNR. I saw Aerosmith last year, Steven Tyler is 62. He is still in shape, he still has a decent voice (what's left of it) but he didn't disappear for years like Axl, he knows about time, he's delivered songs (I agree Aerosmith hasn't done a lot of great tracks in the last 15 years).

My main concern is that Axl is trapped in his own world with his own timing. The fans should try to wake him up. I'm one of the guys who always say good things about this band, and I never lie about it, but I think that for this once, we should try what we can to wake him up. If he didn't have any new songs, if CD hadn't took 10 years to make, I wouldn't have written this post, because of course, Axl deserves the life he has and he should do what he wants with it. But when you got stuff that are ready and that you got so much talent, it's a bit sad to keep it for you and wait and wait and wait till everyone gets old and loses interest.

People who work everyday in a job they don't enjoy don't have the same conception of time as Axl's conception of time. To Axl, 1 year must feel like maybe 3 or 4 months, to some people who work in coalmines (i'm taking an extreme example but it's just to explain what I'm saying), 1 year must feel like 5 years. So when you know someone whose music can cure whatever what's wrong with your life and that you start to realize he's not getting any younger and that he has some magic stuff sleeping in his cupboard that for whatever reason he doesn't put out, you'd like to try to wake him up.

Maybe I shouldn't write this, maybe it's wrong, to be honest I'm coming less and less on this board because I have other things to do that sharing my views about GNR on a messageboard, but if I felt this wasn't the good thing to do, I wouldn't have spent time to write this on a messageboard, I got other things to take care of, but people like Axl... it's like the butterfly effect. A small thing can change everything. It's in my belief that the potential of his songs can have an effect on people's lives, those songs spread very positive waves and can cure someone, and maybe some of those people are the people of tomorrow that will make a change in the world, so releasing new material is only a benefit for the world, and in this particular case, I think that GNR new songs can have a very positive benefit on the world.

I had a major heart problem in very early 2009. I was in a bed hospital and the only thing I had was my mp3 player with like 100 songs on it. I listened to Chinese Democracy like ten to twenty times during my week in the hospital, songs like TWAT, Catcher, This I love and Prostitute played a very very positive thing on my mental state to keep up and stay alive. I don't know if I would have made it out of there as good if not at all without this album, that's why it's so important to me and that I allow myself to spend time on this messageboard. Maybe it's ridiculous to some people but I don't care. (and note that's how I became a fan, I downloaded illegally CD to have an opinion on it, and it was so good I bought it along with the rest of the GNR albums, I didn't know GNR other than by name before that)

Edited by D..

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I prefer the unpredictable Axl Rose. The way he withdraws into himself and then just explodes is engaging. If Axl were to become monotonous (e.g. tour and release albums regularly) I'd probably become disinterested. Let's face it, the soap opera nature of Guns N' Roses is a lot of fun to be part of/and watch.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl is not going to read such a long letter... In fact, i didn´t read it... In fact, no one is gonna do it!!

Just because you are an illiterate doesn't mean Axl is. What's the point of answering this thread if it's to write this? You actually made me laugh a bit though, so thanks anyway I guess.

While I think it's a very " cute " post..

What if... Axl doesnt want to? What if Axl doesnt give a shit about promoting himself? What if he doesnt care about doing videos? or promoting tours? Or selling himself to try and gain mass appeal as he once had in the late 80's and early 90's ? What if he is really happy with the way things are for the most part?

I totally agree that we can't know what Axl really wants to do in or with his life, but Axl himself once said (after the whole fiasco with the 13 tuesdays left) that he wanted heavy promotion for CD. I have no clue why it didn't work out in the end, but to say he's not interested in doing promotion or videos (Better) is a bit far-fetched imho.

Axl is not going to read such a long letter... In fact, i didn´t read it... In fact, no one is gonna do it!!

Just because you are an illiterate doesn't mean Axl is. What's the point of answering this thread if it's to write this? You actually made me laugh a bit though, so thanks anyway I guess.

You´re welcome.

Btw, I´m not an illiterate (wow... u can use that word!)... I just don´t like to waste my time with the thoughts of the first person in here that believes he is special (like everybody do)

Anyway, don´t stop dreaming baby!!

Btw, I´m not an illiterate (wow... u can use that word!)... I just don´t like to waste my time with the thoughts of the first person in here that believes he is special (like everybody do)

Hahaha, take it easy. I don't think I'm special, I was merely trying to prove to someone he's so special he should move his ass, that's all.

If you do think posters think of themselves as special persons and that you don't want to lose your time with their thoughts, then you'd better stop coming on messageboards at all.

That being said, you made the best choice with Izzy.