Is GNR currently accepting applications for a new manager?

saber_

I wud reissue CD as a double album with the leftovers like Jerry Cantrell did with Degradation trip.Do maybe 3 videos for the songs arrange one final tour for CD in the USA like all our american friends want.I wud fire DJ Ashba and BF bring back Robin and Bucket because they played the majority of the guitar on CD.After the tour i wud say to Axl "look Axl you have been touring CD for 10 years it time to move on.All anyone in the world wants is to see u Slash,Duff and Izzy back together PLEASE try and talk to them,you've proved ur point with CD u CAN write great material without them but it just isnt the same.The music industry is so stale right now the original gunners reforming wud be like a nuke going off worldwide u are up the with the all time greats like Zep,Stones etc u make ur greatest music with the original band nothing beats them no matter who u bring in.Its about chemistry and thats what the original band had and u CAN GET IT BACK"

Basically we've got to stop, collaborate, and listen. Let the Ax man come back with a brand new invention. Something that grabs a hold of you tightly. It needs to flow like a mantra; into you nightly. Will it be called Chinese Democracy II? I don't know. We'll turn off the lights and MPC 2000 will glow. I'll do whatever it takes to get Axl rocking out like a vandal. I'll wear my flip flops, which all previous GNR managers still be callin' sandals. If there is a problem, I'll do my best to solve it, but in the meantime I'll leave it up to DJ Ashba to resolve it.

Edited by ITW 2012

I would invite Axl and Beta and friends, for dinner in a posh hollywood restaurant. If they'd accept, I'd do whatever it takes so that there wouldn't be anyone else there besides our crew and the restaurant staff.

After desserts, I'd order some drinks for everyone. Then I'd introduce the idea to Axl, that I would love to try to arrange for two months of studio time so that I'd get everyone in the new gang in the same place at the same time, to write and record maybe some new stuff. Just to see if anything comes out of it, no pressure and no strings attached. I'd tell Axl to sleep on it and that I'd call him the following evening to discuss this idea. I'd make it obvious that I would be willing to engage in all the hassle that would come out of trying to fit in everyones schedule like that.

The next evening, I'd call their house and see if I'm fired or not.

If I'm not fired, I'd tell him that it's all good, and to, if he feels like it, maybe write some lyrics down or whatever.

~10 months later, a two month Nu-GNR recording spree would ensue.

And boy would I love to be there to see what comes of it.

*reposted, because my brilliant plan didn't generate any replies.