Even Engadget takes a dig at ChiDem

gnrftw

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/09/activision-kills-guitar-hero-division-to-the-consternation-of-fa/

Guitar Hero is done apparently. And engadget while reporting this randomly takes a dig at Chi. Dem.

I don't get why this album is not liked by all. The music in my opinion and many others who I recommended it seemed to like it. But for some reason it gets trashed a majority of the time on news articles. Not only does the music get trashed, they also trash Axl w/o even doing any research on topic matters. When Axl has a great show, barely any media reports. He gets bottles thrown at him, media shitstorm. Maybe as GNR fans we have some bias towards the music and can't see the flaws.

Well, you know it is the "cool" thing to not like the album.

Frankly, I could care less about what people think of it.

If you like it the only reason is becuase you gave it a listen. If you did'nt, than you just a pretentious prick who's trying to be cool by not liking the album even though you never heard it.

I liked Chinese Democracy when I first heard it. The whole album is brilliant. Sadly though some people missed out on it becuase "there's no Slash!" <_<

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guitar Hero had its time in the sun as one of the most successful franchises in musical gaming. Still, it's been no secret that the once-respected brand, owned by Activision, has experienced pretty steep declines in the past few years, especially on the lackluster Guitar Hero 5. So, surprising or not, the announcement today that Activision would disband the Guitar Hero team and kill off development of the next title in the series is a sad bit of news to hear (though in fact, not as sad as hearing, say, Chinese Democracy). This announcement comes on the heels of larger-scaled layoffs at Activision, and more cuts are rumored in the DJ Hero division, as well. At least we still have Rock Band, right?

One small CD mention and you create a thread. Pointless if you ask me :shrugs:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/09/activision-kills-guitar-hero-division-to-the-consternation-of-fa/

Guitar Hero is done apparently. And engadget while reporting this randomly takes a dig at Chi. Dem.

I don't get why this album is not liked by all. The music in my opinion and many others who I recommended it seemed to like it. But for some reason it gets trashed a majority of the time on news articles. Not only does the music get trashed, they also trash Axl w/o even doing any research on topic matters. When Axl has a great show, barely any media reports. He gets bottles thrown at him, media shitstorm. Maybe as GNR fans we have some bias towards the music and can't see the flaws.

Die hard fans find CD good. Others just want classic GN'R rn'r songs that made GN'R big in first place. Axl does other kind of stuff now (CD). That's why everybody (in general) hates him. I find CD to be a good album, but in comparing with AFD, we all know what CD gets. :thumbsup: