Dj's New Song Debuts - Lies of the Beautiful People

axlslash

enjoy some new music from our #1 axe man, Dj.

http://www.sixxsense.com/pages/mediavault/mediaplayer.html?uri=channels/386387/1187906

I love it. It's not as good as Life is Beautiful or Pray for Me off the first album, but it's just the first cut, and it grows on me by the minute. Well done, Dj!

Edited by zint61

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a thread about it in "My World" as well.

I really, really loved it! I loved the lyrics, James' voice, the melody etc. The video was really awesome too, I love how it started with Nikki talking, that was a really great opening. Seeing the pictures in the video just made me even more excited about the book being released. I have a feeling it's gonna be just as great as the Heroin Diaries!

Good work Nikki, DJ and James.

I like it. And the solo was pretty cool! Video was okay, too...Weird seeing DJ without a hat for the first time in two years :D...I thought he was balding or something, but I guess hats are a GnR-thing... :D

Edited by jekylhyde

Let's take a break from does-he-or-doesn't-he talking about MSL and enjoy some new music from our #1 axe man, Dj.

http://www.sixxsense.com/pages/mediavault/mediaplayer.html?uri=channels/386387/1187906

I love it. It's not as good as Life is Beautiful or Pray for Me off the first album, but it's just the first cut, and it grows on me by the minute. Well done, Dj!

I like it a lot - thanks for the link dude. In seeing this I am reminded that DJ is not a Slash copy and the people that state that are wankers. He is different in many ways - his art is alot more theatrical ( in a marilyn manson sense) and his playing a little less-bluesy (Don't get me wrong - Slash is my favourite ever guitarist!). But GnR would be mad not to utilise DJ's many talents.