"Your Axl Rose Impression Will Never Be As Good As This Guy's"

TeeJay410

Heres the deal. The guy sounds as close to Axl as anyone is going to get. Period. However, its still not close gang. Axl Rose gets paid what he does because of a four or five people a generation type talent. Scarcity matters.

Once that dude starts to find his own voice though look out, he's got the raw talent to be one hell of a singer and not just at a party or a bar band.

I just listened to Painkiller, WOW! Dude is a talent. Anyone in this thread that thinks otherwise needs to fill me in as to why. I'm impressed. Great Rock voice.

Edited by tange

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, shut it off after 5 seconds. Ya'll don't know who Chad Atkins is then.....lead singer of Gun's tribute band "Appetite For Destruction"...best visual/aural Axl impersonation in the world, period.

Agreed, I have seen Appetite For Destruction multiple times, they are really good.

This guy does do a good job though.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-02-22/your-axl-rose-impression-will-never-be-as-good-as-this-guys/

"Your Axl Rose Impression Will Never Be As Good As This Guy’s

By Sarah Walker

It was not this Saturday that I myself NAILED “Sweet Child O’ Mine” at my friend’s birthday party. I sounded AWESOME. Everyone who was at the Sly Fox will tell you that I killed it. Everyone. You don’t even need to ask them you can just trust. But this guy. THIS GUY!!

This guy is the best!! He just needs to incorporate some swaying, perhaps a kilt, bandana and a catcher’s chest guard and he’ll be all set. I don’t know if we’ll be able to differentiate between the two."

That really is a rather good impersonation.

Of course can he write and perform live like Axl too? Probably not but then who can?

Also the image is rather far removed from the source material, so even a career as an impersonator may be scuppered. Maybe he could sing while a looki-likey takes to the stage!

Edited by Lines&Noses

• 2 weeks later...