[VOTE] Guns N' Roses in Rock in Rio 2011

Fernando Brasil

Can someone tell me how many votes/ % we have?? I'm still blocked. LOL

Try this and vote again http://ultrareach.com/

Edit:

Guns N'Roses 29.97% (181,948 votes)

System of a Down 30.03% (182,346 votes)

I downloaded it, trying to figure it out :question:

Meanwhile, I got blocked again. Shit. I think I can only vote like 50 times before I get blocked.

Edit: Ok, got it. :P

Edited by Deb Rose

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering its up to the promoter and not the exact poll results, if they have reason to think the votes are skewered, it can cost the band the gig (if the band is trying for it). Best to keep it above board, they can win on their own if fans just chat it up, share links and votes without enhancements.

I might actually consider flying to Rio for that shit.

Where would you ever see a Guns show that reminds you of how big they were in 91? Rio would be the place and the women are pretty hot.

FUCK SOAD are ahead by quite a bit now keep voting people!!! we need a pro-shot Concert of the new band!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we need. I really want them to play Rock In Rio even though I have no chance to be there. What could be better than proshot of Axl and boys in current shape + 200k jumping Brazilians?

BTW, has the poll result any effect on if they're playing it or not?

FUCK SOAD are ahead by quite a bit now keep voting people!!! we need a pro-shot Concert of the new band!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we need. I really want them to play Rock In Rio even though I have no chance to be there. What could be better than proshot of Axl and boys in current shape + 200k jumping Brazilians?

BTW, has the poll result any effect on if they're playing it or not?

Well, since it's on the official RIR website, I presume the production will at least try HARDER to get the winning band, since it will theoretically sell more tickets.

So is RIR 2011 going to be a single night?

What?! No! I posted here on this topic!

Days and it's headliners:

Rock I - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Rock II - TBA

Rock III - TBA

Alternative Rock - Coldplay

Pop Day - Elton John

Metal Day - Metallica

I hope SOAD fans are doing the same thing (auto-vote and such)

'cause it'd be kinda depressing if everyone is voting for System of a Down and Guns only has a few auto-voting machines =/

anyways, voted once for Guns and once for Lenny Kravitz in the other poll

com'on people, it's just a game, as you voted for more than once, so have fans of SOD. so it's not like the organizers, who some how forget to put in some rules of voting, like one that you could vote only once, and mostly some how prove that you'll actualy going to attend the show (not shore how would that be internet wise possible :D) or make you at least pun in some personal data, like at least an email account.

anyway, you get my idea, it's just a game. a fun one, and I think, in this day n' age, when SOD had just reunite, it's not that bad to be led by their fans..

I mean look at the other bands man... :monkey:

PS I voted twice just for the hack of it B)