David Bowie and Queen - "Heroes"

duff_rose

This is so great it deserves it's own thread. When the drums n' bass kick in, it's just magical.

You should really crank up the volume for this.

Does anyone know what Bowie's up to now days? I don't recall having heard anything about him the last couple of years.

I taped the whole thing live on the day of the event off of t.v....still have it all.

I have the dvd release...but yeah,a remastered blu-ray of the entire event would be awesome.

Killer show!

Queen has a compilation called "Deep Cuts 1973-1976" coming out. Some people would say this is a better greatest hits than their greatest hits.

Ogre Battle

Stone Cold Crazy

My Fairy King

I’m in Love with my Car

Keep Yourself Alive

Long Away

The Millionaire Waltz

‘39

Tenement Funster

Flick of the Wrist

Lily of the Valley

Good Company

The March of the Black Queen

In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited

I'd like to see them issue the 70s era shows on DVD. I get a kick out of the pizza oven lights from the Live Killers tour..

• 1 year later...

Queen has a compilation called "Deep Cuts 1973-1976" coming out. Some people would say this is a better greatest hits than their greatest hits.

Ogre Battle

Stone Cold Crazy

My Fairy King

I’m in Love with my Car

Keep Yourself Alive

Long Away

The Millionaire Waltz

‘39

Tenement Funster

Flick of the Wrist

Lily of the Valley

Good Company

The March of the Black Queen

In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited

I'd like to see them issue the 70s era shows on DVD. I get a kick out of the pizza oven lights from the Live Killers tour..

Excuse the bump...

That's because Deep Cuts isn't really a greatest hits album. It may have awesome songs, but not one of those songs was a hit.

Guest Len B'stard

Love Bowie, never really thought a lot of Queen. I might've done as a kid actually but i never really ever got round to owning an album, remember reading a biography of theirs actually, quite a weighty one, without actually knowing fuck all about the band.

I never got much into Bowie. I like most of his hits, but only like one or two entire albums. I always thought the Berlin Trilogy was overrated.

I don't think I've listened to any of his 90s material except what's been on compilations.

And the video with Mick Jagger is gayer than anything to do with Queen, including I Want to Break Free.

Edited by luciusfunk

I taped the whole thing live on the day of the event off of t.v....still have it all.

I have the dvd release...but yeah,a remastered blu-ray of the entire event would be awesome.

Killer show!

About time, no?

Absolutely...the entire thing.