House of Blues DVD??

Young_Gun

I remember I was going to this show, but my mom had kidney failure. (She is doing great a decade later!!!) I have heard some bootlegs and the band sounds tight, but I think Axls voice wasnt great. The 06-07 voice and the 09-10 voice is MUCH better than then. But it was his first gig in yrs so I understand.

if i were a mod of here, i wouldnt give more publicity to this selfish f**k

But you're not.

yeah, not interested either.

Cool, neither are we. :thumbsup:

Well if you're not interested in being a mod I'd be glad to take the job. whistleing%5B1%5D.gif

if i were a mod of here, i wouldnt give more publicity to this selfish f**k

But you're not.

yeah, not interested either.

Cool, neither are we. :thumbsup:

then quit, and start living life bro

I can't have been the only one who read that as highvoltage saying MyGNR is not interested in getting eduardo as a Mod, surely?

You can post all the screenshots you please, that still won't make me believe this dvd is real. In fact, the lack of a clip (all these years) allows me to firmly believe it does not exist with the public.

Prove me wrong and release a 10 sec clip. A clip for a clip? :thumbsup:

You can post all the screenshots you please, that still won't make me believe this dvd is real. In fact, the lack of a clip (all these years) allows me to firmly believe it does not exist with the public.

Are you a hoarder too? Take it to his email man, its easy for you to talk and say "a clip for a clip" when you have not said what you have and YOU have not provided a clip. Your call is falling on deaf ears.

Edited by Young_Gun

Guest gunns5

I wonder what kind of offers/trades that the hob guy has received. Hopefully we get to see the dvd but who knows how these traders/hoarders operate.

I would love to see it rock3rock3

Edited by gunns5

The blog guy updated last friday:

Little udpate,

I have received quiet a few emails from a lot of people (a lot more than I first expected) and some are quiet interesting to me.I hope to get to reply to them all soon enough, please be patient if you have emailed me.

Posted by Rob8151 at 16:29

Are you a hoarder too? Take it to his email man, its easy for you to talk and say "a clip for a clip" when you have not said what you have and YOU have not provided a clip. Your call is falling on deaf ears.

Nope, I can't say that I hoard anything.

Nope, I can't say that I hoard anything.

Haha than who are you to demand he put out a clip? I really don't think he would care if the forum dwellers who have nothing to offer do not believe his claims.

• 1 month later...

I am very sceptical about anything being hoarded after so many years.

It´s not realistic.

That's ridiculous. There are still Led Zep rarities being hoarded. I personally know about a good handful of hoarded items for large bands that have been kept tight for 5,10,15 years.

I would love to see the bootleg, but It never has bothered me that people lkeep some stuff too themselves. Call me crazy but I like too know there is something out there I can't get my hands on. lol

I don't care about the DVD if it exists. Seeing Axl used to be as rare as spotting Big Foot. No so much now. It is just another show.

Very good point. And I would rather have the first Joint shows. And it seems they were never bootlegged. Athough I wouldn't mind seeing Axl's first look on his face as he got on the stage with the band for the first time. lol

• Like 1

Yargh......to clear up confusion

1. Hard rock cafe in vagas, 00/01=first show. It was at Mandalay bay, in which the HRC resides. I was at this show, and many of the pics here are NOT from that show. The nostalgia of the show would make a dvd worth it....musically, it was ok, but it was just a warm up

2. I think the joint is also a Vegas HRC. That's where they played at the end of 2001. I did not go to this show, so I'm not sure if pics are from there.

Yargh......to clear up confusion

1. Hard rock cafe in vagas, 00/01=first show. It was at Mandalay bay, in which the HRC resides. I was at this show, and many of the pics here are NOT from that show. The nostalgia of the show would make a dvd worth it....musically, it was ok, but it was just a warm up

2. I think the joint is also a Vegas HRC. That's where they played at the end of 2001. I did not go to this show, so I'm not sure if pics are from there.

Their first show was in House Of Blues Vegas.