How Much Downtime?

wkuk04

I'd rather Axl goes on a legal warpath and sues everybody that gets in his way rather than selfishly wanting to hear him perform or release new music.

Axl found a much easier way to make money. Why deal with promoters, band mates, a loose adherence to a clock, and fans when you can just hire a gaggle of lawyers and sue your way to paychecks.

A significant amount - Without being dramatic about it, I posted sometime in October saying firstly how cool the 2010 shows looked and that I was really looking forward to seeing the band again (particularly given how good Axl sounded), I also said in my opinion it could well be the last time you see Axl on stage live, with Guns N' Roses -- I still hold that view.

Let's hope I'm wrong though.

I Reckon the only thing that will make axl come out and play for us again soon is Rock in rio, like 2001 and 2004? i know 04 was cancelled but it looked like rio was what was making him appear again. Maybe this will be like 04 but this time they play it then go back into hiatus for another year or so?

I think 'the long wait' has started, again...

Thank god, I have patience, but it will be more difficult this time.

The original long wait started for me when I was 12 years old.

Ever now and then we'd get a little something like Oh My God when I was 15, then a year later we got a few pics of Axl with Gilby at a club somewhere then a few months later we got that HOB and RIR3 stuff. Then very quiet for about 10 to 12 months until the Hard Rock shows at the end of 01. We got the 2002 tour which, well we all know how that ended. Then very very very quiet besides the very small IRS leak in 04???, Then pretty much another two years until the other leaks and a fucking awesome tour. About a year after the tour ended we FINALLY got CD. That kept me pretty occupied for quite sometime. Then the 09/10 tour and now here we are today.

In all that time I have grown from finishing primary school, 6 years later finished high school, Moved to three different states, had many many many different jobs, got engaged and now have a baby on the way.

I think now I am way more occupied than I was 15 years ago and have heaps of other things to keep me busy until something else happens. But that isn't the case. I am still just as "hungry" for new material, new tours, merch, interviews, "tweets" haha.