All this hate for Rebecca Black

Count Drugcula

She'll be absolutely fine, I'm sure she doesn't care what some moron on the internet thinks, besides you should understand the internet and how serious it is before you propel yourself into it.

Look at Justin Bieber and all the hate he gets, he seems fine last I heard. This girl is gaining attention fast, and I'd bet she's happy about that fact.

this.

the day i get emotionally upset over something someone said on the internet, is the day the internet dies

Maybe if 100 000 people were talking about how ugly you were, you actually would care.

No idea who Rebecca Black is btw.

but i know i'm not ugly

and unless she's retarded, she knows she isn't ugly either

point is, it's kinda retarded acting like the internet does not matter. It's real life.

wrong. the internet is the internet

ilr is irl

the internet is a mean of communication. Whether you type something or you say it out loud does not matter, the opinion is equally true. If thousands of people you did not know expressed hate for you, of course it would affect you. It's their first impression of you, of course you would be devastated if nobody liked you after that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFIzWjT5I4#t=01m54s

There's a difference between expressing your opinion and being down-right cruel. It's sad when someone is so immature as to tell a 13 year old girl to cut herself and develop an eating disorder so she'll be pretty. It may just be the internet but these people are insulting her looks and telling her to kill herself, she's obviously going to be hurt when she reads things like that.

• 2 weeks later...

She just looks like every other girl who sings at local fairs and promotes a single. It's just that the cheese factor on this is pretty high. Most artists would just say "good for her" and make the conversation about the people behind the curtain, they wouldn't attack HER though.

Worst song of all time? Nah.

Miley dissed her for being discovered on youtube. Rebecca responded back, that not everyone can get a push like she did.

What Miley said was hilarious. Talking like she's a seasoned road dog that put her dues in the bars. I think a lot of people are coming to her defense as much as people are bashing her.

Miley dissed her for being discovered on youtube. Rebecca responded back, that not everyone can get a push like she did.

What Miley said was hilarious. Talking like she's a seasoned road dog that put her dues in the bars. I think a lot of people are coming to her defense as much as people are bashing her.

Miley is so deluded, I took my little cousin to see the Biebs' film and in it she said "We've both had to work hard to get where we are" or something along those lines. I don't like him that much but putting videos on Youtube for years and actually putting effort into getting noticed is different than being born into an already famous family.