GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

The important thing is we are not getting years of nothing, they are punching on and I could not be happier at this point

Not even if they announced a release date for CD II? "We'll see you all 10 summers later with a whole bunch of new songs!"

Edited by ITW 2012

The important thing is we are not getting years of nothing, they are punching on and I could not be happier at this point

Not even if they announced a release date for CD II? "We'll see you all 10 summers later with a whole bunch of new songs!"

lol I see what ya did there. CD II? Hey everything they do now is better than nothing at all. It really seems they have their shit together lately/

So someone has the gear to record this in HD...right?? :drevil:

all the shows are filmed, at least they always are. HD would just put me over the top

I meant gear to record in HD from television. :tongue2:

If they don't they better get it soon! HEHE

FUCK YEEEEEEEAH!!! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

i just came..

this is gonna be so unbelievable fucking awesome :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

and look at the venue..

there is gonna be afuckinglot of people there :shocked:

Edited by henfjel

According to the official press-release (which I Google-Translated to English):

"Guns N 'Roses are planning a very special and unique show for fans

Brazilians for the Rock in Rio 2011. The idea is to celebrate with a grand finale the last day of

largest festival in the world. The band will follow the line of the show that is touring the world, including

songs from Chinese Democracy, together with all the big hits."

Brazilians for the Rock in Rio 2011. The idea is to celebrate with a grand finale the last day of

largest festival in the world. The band will follow the line of the show that is touring the world, including

So...same old tour? Eh, I'm still excited.

So...same old tour? Eh, I'm still excited.

comon, rock in rio dont know what they are gonna play. they aren't gonna decide on what to play yet, its far too long until the concert.

you don't tell the promoter what you are gonna play five months before the show.

index_02.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

I can't believe this is actually happening!

Of course, I wont be there, but I don't give a fuck. I want pro-shot footage of this band, and I hope we get it. Also, a live stream would be cool as well.

I hope, and it's a big hope, that they play a few new song's at the show. The last two decades they debuted new song's. Now, it's time to officially end the Chinese Decmocracy era of Guns N' Roses, and move towards' the future. Even though it's a big maybe, and it's more of a chance it wont happen, they should, and I hope they do, debut some new song's there.

I can se it now "This is a new song, we've been working on it for a while. Anyway, ladies and gentleman, The General." Oh god, that would be awesome!

I don't care what they do, just don't pull a Reading 2010. Don't show up late, please!

Have a good ass-kicking Rock show and blow people's mind.