Top Posters In This Topic

Splash3.png

nice hat, lol.

Hey everyone click on the "greatest hits CD"

* Surprise *

WTF man GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING TWAT ARGH lol

Reason?

Does Slash have a monopoly on hats??

Or is it the fact that all the links lead to CD?

Reason?Worst "guitarist" ever to play in GnR all fucking image and no ability and FFS wearing a tophat jesus i bet Slash is pissing his pants laughing :rofl-lol:

Edited by SlashFinck666

It'd be a funny little joke if it's intentional that all the old albums lead directly to CD! :lol:

Technically every CD link just goes to a page that lists all GNR records. However his shop only has one. It's actually silly to display stuff you're not able to sell

I think it's a good thing in terms of GnR promotion. Gets DJs casual or non GnR fanbase access to info on the back catalogue, they cany buy them, sure, but a google search takes 30seconds. Also shows that he loves being a part of the band which is cool in my opinion.

Guy gets absolutely no breaks from the crowd around here. Slash stole his hat from the guys at Hanoi Rocks. I don't see their fans crying in their beer over a hat.

Now you have two bands to listen too. YEA!!!!

Guy gets absolutely no breaks from the crowd around here. Slash stole his hat from the guys at Hanoi Rocks. I don't see their fans crying in their beer over a hat.

Now you have two bands to listen too. YEA!!!!

What are you talking about. Slash stole his hat from a place in LA called "Retail Slut" in the late 80's.