The NEW Official DJ ASHBA Website

Alpachiris

Anyone complaining about DJ's clothes are just fuckin' tools and cupcakes around here.

All you Slash butt lickers are just jealous that he is younger, cooler and is a much more talented human in many ways.

Usually I can't decide who's more annoying, Team Slash or Team Axl, but a post like this makes it a lot easier. Dumbass.

Edited by Spoon87

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was just in Sixx AM wearing a tophat i wouldnt mind at all but the fact he is in GNR wearing a fucking tophat like Slash makes it all the more annoying

Kind of like Slash wearing an Axl-like fedora?

2q029et.jpg

Actually, I like him in a fedora.

They're just hats, like Slash says they just complete an outfit.

Hehehe he still loves Axl and knows he screwed the pooch with his career.....

Shit it must hurt to be you!

Anyone complaining about DJ's clothes are just fuckin' tools and cupcakes around here.

All you Slash butt lickers are just jealous that he is younger, cooler and is a much more talented human in many ways.

dream on fuckface DJ Ashba will NEVER be as cool or as talented as Slash and ultimately he will NEVER be known as the greatest guitarist to grace the stage with W.Axl Rose that goes to Slash always till the end of time.Dont call me a Slash butt licker i love GnR and Axl and Slash in equal measure i just fucking cannot stand that poser DJ Cashgrab,Bumblefoot has more talent in his beard than that freak :rofl-lol:

Usually I can't decide who's more annoying, Team Slash or Team Axl, but a post like this makes it a lot easier. Dumbass.

You're the dumbass (see i can play the name calling game also)

Can Slash produce music? NO Can he do web design? NO Does he have a creative and open mind when he "plays" the guitar? NO

Want me to continue?

Nah, just leave.

Can Slash produce music? NO Can he do web design? NO Does he have a creative and open mind when he "plays" the guitar? NO

Want me to continue?

YESSSSSSS ... you are so right ...continue ... continue :lol: im having tons of fun!!! some people cant face the obvious, slash is a loser :kiss: hahahahah

:ph34r: if the envy would be dyeing ... this forum would be filled with stained :rofl-lol:

:ph34r: if the envy would be dyeing ... this forum would be filled with stained :rofl-lol:

your sig says it all, don't it? :tongue2:

of course ....my dear .... :thumbsup:

all who dont support the present ... feel very envious ...these three boys are much envied ....

is because they are so good !!!!! :wub:

Didnt Slash design the original Logo and all their early fliers?

Yeah he has a bit of Graphic Designer/Illustrator background I believe...

Slash wouldn't know illustrator if it kicked him in the ass. His designs were rough in the 80's and they were touched up by professionals.

The band still used them didn't they? they all approved of them, no?

Nice try devaluing shit. :thumbsup:

Want me to continue?

Nah, just leave.

Why don't you leave? You're the one with a chip on your shoulder.

:lol: !!

I changed my mind. Stay! You're good for shits and giggles. :thumbsup:

We understand your envy of the greatest band in the world. It will be ok moreblack.

try harder

im with u moreblack ;) these "kids" that think nugnr is better than old GNR do make me laugh :rofl-lol:

I've seen three lineups 92, 06 and 10. So whatever you just said is like shit coming out of an anus.

u just proved your immaturity with that last comment kiddo lmfao shut the door ont he way out and at the same time get your ears and eyes tested :thumbsup::rofl-lol:

We understand your envy of the greatest band in the world. It will be ok moreblack.

+1 .... :thumbsup:

How can you call them the best in the world when they havent even written a song together that we know of or released a record? But hey, to each his own.......i guess

Edited by The Wicked Hand

Want me to continue?

Slash does produce music, he is an artist also, he just created and is touring his solo album and will have another one out early 2012 with Myles Kennedy. He also has 9 new Velvet Revolver songs ready to go when the time comes. He has also written music and recorded with several other artist lately. Lets see what else he has done oh, he has started a movie production company and the first movie will start to be filmed in a couple of months. I leave the professional side and move to the personal things. He and his wife will be honored by the LAYN for their contridutions to the homeless kids of LA soon. He also will get his star on the walk of fame soon. He has his own shoe line, he has his own line with Gibson. He has an monster energy indorsement I could go on for hours about what Slash is up.

Now as for AJ A$hba. He seems to be some what creative. But face it the last thing the man should were is a top hat. My guess he is doing that because Axl ask him to. That way Axl won't miss Slash so much.

Edited by sleeper